- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 907676, 5 pages
Solanum surrattence as Potential Corrosion Inhibitor
1Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer 305009, India
2Natural Product Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Rajasthan University, Jaipur 302004, India
Received 18 June 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editors: I. Obot and E. Stupnisek-Lisac
Copyright © 2012 Manish Kumar Sharma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Y. El-Etre, “Inhibition of aluminum corrosion using Opuntia extract,” Corrosion Science, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2485–2495, 2003.
- E. Chaieb, A. Bouyanzer, B. Hammouti, and M. Benkaddour, “Inhibition of the corrosion of steel in 1 M HCl by eugenol derivatives,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 246, no. 1–3, pp. 199–206, 2005.
- M. K. Sharma, P. Arora, S. Kumar, S. P. Mathur, and R. Ratnani, “Inhibitive effect of Prosopis cineraria on mild steel in acidic media,” Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 213–218, 2008.
- M. K. Sharma, S. Kumar, R. Ratnani, and S. P. Mathur, “Corrosion inhibition of Aluminium by extracts of Prosopis cineraria in acidic media,” Bulletin of Electrochemistry, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 69–74, 2006.
- G. Kusano, J. Beisler, and Y. Sato, “Steroidal constituents of Solanum xanthocarpum,” Phytochemistry, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 397–401, 1973.
- S. V. Tupkari, A. N. Saoji, and V. K. Deshmukh, “Phytochemical study of Solanum xanthocarpum,” Planta Medica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 184–187, 1972.
- S. Siddiqui, S. Faizi, and B. S. Siddiqui, “Studies in the chemical constituents of fresh barries of Solanum xanthocarpum schard and wendle,” Journal of Chemical Socity Pakistan, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 99–102, 1983.
- P. Dubey and P. C. Gupta, “A new flavonol glycoside from the flowers of Solanum xanthocarpum,” Phytochemistry, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 2138–2140, 1978.
- The Usefull Plants of India, Publication and Information Directorate CSIR, New Delhi, India, 1986.
- T. Jain, R. Chowdhary, P. Arora, and S. P. Mathur, “Corrosion inhibition of aluminum in hydrochloric acid solutions by peepal (Ficus Religeosa) extracts,” Bulletin of Electrochemistry, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 23–27, 2005.
- A. Bansiwal, P. Anthony, and S. P. Mathur, “Inhibitive effect of some Schiff bases on corrosion of aluminium in hydrochloric acid solutions,” British Corrosion Journal, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 301–303, 2000.