- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 249591, 6 pages
Determinants of Oral Health: Does Oral Health Literacy Matter?
1Department of Community Oral Health, School of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 1439955991, Tehran, Iran
2Department of Oral Public Health, Institute of Dentistry, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 41, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
3Department of Public Health, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 41, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
4Department of Community Dentistry, University of Oulu, P.O. Box 5281, 90014 Oulu, Finland
Received 16 January 2013; Accepted 16 February 2013
Academic Editors: P. Gjermo and D. Wray
Copyright © 2013 Mohammad Mehdi Naghibi Sistani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. M. Naghibi Sistani, J. Virtanen, A. Pakdaman, and H. Murtomaa, “Oral health literacy and information sources among adults in Tehran, Iran,” Community Dental Health, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 178–182, 2013.
- Aliasghar A. Kiadaliri, Reza Hosseinpour, Hassan Haghparast-Bidgoli, and Ulf-G Gerdtham, “Pure and Social Disparities in Distribution of Dentists: A Cross-Sectional Province-Based Study in Iran,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1882–1894, 2013.