- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 459547, 7 pages
Zero-Divisor Graphs with respect to Ideals in Noncommutative Rings
1Department of Mathematics, University of Guilan, P.O. Box 1914, Rasht, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, P.O. Box 179, Ardabil 56199-11367, Iran
Received 15 July 2011; Accepted 25 August 2011
Academic Editor: W. F. Klostermeyer
Copyright © 2011 Shahabaddin Ebrahimi Atani and Ahmad Yousefian Darani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. F. Anderson and P. S. Livingston, “The zero-divisor graph of a commutative ring,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 217, no. 2, pp. 434–447, 1999.
- T. G. Lucas, “The diameter of a zero divisor graph,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 301, no. 1, pp. 174–193, 2006.
- S. B. Mulay, “RINGS having zero-divisor graphs of small diameter or large girth,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 481–490, 2005.
- S. B. Mulay, “Cycles and symmetries of zero-divisors,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 3533–3558, 2002.
- S. P. Redmond, “An ideal-based zero-divisor graph of a commutative ring,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 31, pp. 4425–4443, 2003.
- F. R. DeMeyer, T. McKenzie, and K. Schneider, “The zero-divisor graph of a commutative semigroup,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 206–214, 2002.
- S. P. Redmond, “The zero-divisor graph of a noncommutative ring,” International Journal of Commutative Rings, vol. 1, pp. 203–211, 2002.
- L. Fuchs, “On primal ideals,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 1, pp. 1–6, 1950.
- W. E. Barnes, “Primal ideals and isolated components in noncommutative rings,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 82, pp. 1–16, 1956.
- N. H. McCoy, “Prime ideals in general rings,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 71, pp. 823–833, 1948.
- J. Dauns, “Primal modules,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 2409–2435, 1997.