- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 629707, 8 pages
Γ-Extension of Binary Matroids
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Urmia, P.O. Box 57135, Urmia, Iran
Received 13 August 2011; Accepted 22 September 2011
Academic Editors: Y. Hou and T. Prellberg
Copyright © 2011 Habib Azanchiler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. J. Slater, “A classification of 4-connected graphs,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory. Series B, vol. 17, pp. 281–298, 1974.
- P. J. Slater, “Soldering and point splitting,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory. Series B, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 338–343, 1978.
- T. T. Raghunathan, M. M. Shikare, and B. N. Waphare, “Splitting in a binary matroid,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 184, no. 1–3, pp. 267–271, 1998.
- M. M. Shikare, “Splitting operation and connectedness in binary matroids,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 1691–1697, 2000.
- M. M. Shikare, G. Azadi, and B. N. Waphare, “Generalized splitting operation and its applications to binary matroids,” Preprint.
- J. G. Oxley, Matroid Theory, Oxford Science Publications, The Clarendon Press/Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- K. Truemper, Matroid Decomposition, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1992.