- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308595, 8 pages
Bipancyclic Properties of Faulty Hypercubes
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Da-Yeh University, Changhua 51591, Taiwan
Received 24 July 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editors: L. Ji, U. Vaccaro, W. Wallis, and X. Yong
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Nan Hung and Min-Kun Hsiao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L.-H. Hsu and C.-K. Lin, Graph Theory and Interconnection Networks, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2008.
- F. T. Leighton, Introduction to Parallel Algorithms and Architectures: Arrays, Trees, Hypercubes, Morgan Kaufmann, San Mateo, Calif, USA, 1992.
- T.-K. Li, C.-H. Tsai, J. J. M. Tan, and L.-H. Hsu, “Bipanconnectivity and edge-fault-tolerant bipancyclicity of hypercubes,” Information Processing Letters, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 107–110, 2003.
- C.-H. Tsai and Y.-C. Lai, “Conditional edge-fault-tolerant edge-bipancyclicity of hypercubes,” Information Sciences, vol. 177, no. 24, pp. 5590–5597, 2007.
- C.-H. Tsai, J. J. M. Tan, T. Liang, and L.-H. Hsu, “Fault-tolerant Hamiltonian laceability of hypercubes,” Information Processing Letters, vol. 83, no. 6, pp. 301–306, 2002.
- C.-D. Park and K.-Y. Chwa, “Hamiltonian properties on the class of hypercube-like networks,” Information Processing Letters, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 11–17, 2004.
- C.-M. Sun, C.-N. Hung, H.-M. Huang, L.-H. Hsu, and Y.-D. Jou, “Hamiltonian laceability of faulty hypercubes,” Journal of Interconnection Networks, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 133–145, 2007.