- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 909727, 4 pages
Optimal Educational Investment: Domestic Equity and International Competition
Department of Economics, Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YX, UK
Received 6 November 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Academic Editors: D. Dave and E. Yeldan
Copyright © 2012 Geraint Johnes. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Blaug, L. Richard, and W. Maureen, “1969,” in The Causes of Graduate Unemployment in India, Penguin, Harmondsworth, UK.
- G. Johnes, “The evaluation of welfare under alternative models of higher education finance,” in Markets in Higher Education: Rhetoric or Reality? P. Teixeira, B. Jongbloed, D. Dill, and A. Amaral, Eds., Kluwer, London, UK, 2004.
- A. L. Bovenberg and B. Jacobs, “Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins,” Journal of Public Economics, vol. 89, no. 11-12, pp. 2005–2035, 2005.
- D. Acemoglu and J. Angrist, “How large are human capital externalities? Evidence from compulsory schooling laws,” in NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, B. Bernanke and K. Rogoff, Eds., pp. 9–59, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2001.
- R. B. Freeman, “Are your wages set in Beijing?” Journal of Economic Perspectives, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 15–32, 1995.
- J. F. Nash, “Non-cooperative games,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 54, pp. 286–295, 1951.
- M. C. Daly, F. Büchel, and G. J. Duncan, “Premiums and penalties for surplus and deficit education: evidence from the United States and Germany,” Economics of Education Review, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 169–178, 2000.
- P. Dolton and A. Vignoles, “The incidence and effects of overeducation in the UK graduate labour market,” Economics of Education Review, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 179–198, 2000.
- J. Edwards and M. Keen, “Tax competition and Leviathan,” European Economic Review, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 113–134, 1996.