- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 825862, 9 pages
Constructing a Small-Region DSGE Model
School of Commerce, Meiji University, 1-1 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8301, Japan
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 3 February 2013
Academic Editors: B. Junquera, M. E. Kandil, A. Rodriguez-Alvarez, M. Tsionas, and A. Watts
Copyright © 2013 Kenichi Tamegawa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Baxter and R. G. King, “Fiscal Policy in general equilibrium,” American Economic Review, vol. 92, pp. 571–589, 1993.
- M. O. Ravn, S. Schmitt-Gorohe, and M. Uribe, “Deep habits,” Review of Economic Studies, vol. 73, pp. 195–218, 2006.
- L. Linnemann, “The effect of government spending on private consumption: a puzzle?” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 1715–1735, 2006.
- T. Monacelli, R. Perotti, and A. Trigari, “Unemployment fiscal multipliers,” Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 531–553, 2010.
- J. Galí, J. Valles, and J. D. Lopez-Salido, “Understanding the effects of government spending on consumption,” Journal of the European Economic Association, vol. 5, pp. 227–250, 2007.
- L. Christiano, M. Eichenbaum, and S. Rebelo, “When is the government spending multiplier large?” Journal of Political Economy, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 78–121, 2011.
- R. Beetsma and M. Giuliodori, “The effects of government purchases shocks: review and estimates for the EU,” Economic Journal, vol. 121, no. 550, pp. F4–F32, 2011.
- L. J. Christiano, M. Trabandt, and K. Walentin, “Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 1999–2041, 2011.
- M. Adolfson, S. Laséen, J. Lindé, and M. Villani, “Evaluating an estimated new Keynesian small open economy model,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 32, pp. 2690–2721, 2008.
- S. M. Cakici, “Financial integration and business cycles in a small open economy,” Journal of International Money and Finance, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1280–1302, 2011.
- B. De Paoli, “Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy,” Journal of International Economics, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 11–22, 2009.
- G. A. Calvo, “Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework,” Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 383–398, 1983.
- S. Schmitt-Grohé and M. Uribe, “Closing small open economy models,” Journal of International Economics, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 163–185, 2003.
- L. J. Christiano, M. Eichenbaum, and C. L. Evans, “Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy,” Journal of Political Economy, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 1–45, 2005.
- A. T. Levin, A. Onatski, J. C. Williams, and N. Williams, “Monetary policy under uncertainty in micro-founded macroeconometric models,” NBER Macroeconomics Annual, vol. 20, pp. 229–287, 2005.