- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 928121, 5 pages
Endogenous Technical Progress in the Theory of Economic Growth
Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics, Moscow 119501, Russia
Received 8 February 2014; Accepted 19 March 2014; Published 26 March 2014
Academic Editors: T. Kuosmanen and M. Tsionas
Copyright © 2014 Vladimir N. Pokrovskii. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Studenski, The Income of Nations. Theory, Measurement and Analysis: Past and Present, New York University Press, Washington, DC, USA, 1961.
- P. Aghion and P. W. Howitt, Endogenous Growth Theory, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1998.
- P. Aghion and P. W. Howitt, The Economics of Growth, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2009.
- R. Solow, “Technical change and the aggregate production function,” Review of Economic Studies, vol. 39, pp. 312–330, 1957.
- V. N. Pokrovskii, Econodynamics. The Theory of Social Production, Springer, London, UK, 2011, http://www.springer.com/physics/complexity/book/978-94-007-2095-4.
- J. Robinson, “The production function and the theory of capital,” The Review of Economic Studies, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 81–106, 1953-1954.
- B. C. Beaudreau, Energy and Organization: Growth and Distribution Re-Examined, Greenwood Press, Westport, Conn, USA, 1998.
- B. C. Beaudreau and V. N. Pokrovskii, “On the energy content of a money unit,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 389, no. 13, pp. 2597–2606, 2010.
- V. N. Pokrovskii, “Energy in the theory of production,” Energy, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 769–788, 2003.
- V. N. Pokrovskii, “Productive energy in the US economy,” Energy, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 816–822, 2007.
- R. U. Ayres, J. C. J. M. van den Bergh, D. Lindenberger, and B. Warr, “The underestimated contribution of energy to economic growth,” Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, vol. 27, pp. 79–88, 2013.