- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Education have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Education.
- Sharon M. Karp, Kathleen M. Barry, Sabina B. Gesell, Eli K. Po’e, Mary S. Dietrich, and Shari L. Barkin, “Parental feeding patterns and child weight status for Latino preschoolers,” Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. e88–e97, 2014.
- Hossein Bozorgian, and Ebrahim Fakhri Alamdari, “Metacognitive Instruction: Global and Local Shifts in Considering Listening Input,” Education Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Wanderley L. de Souza, Roseli F. da Silva, Antonio F. do Prado, and Jose F. Rodrigues, “A Ubiquitous Reflective E-Portfolio Architecture,” International Journal of Medical Informatics, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. 1111–1122, 2013.
- Linda De Wet, and Sue Walker, “Student Perceptions of Problem-Based Learning: A Case Study of Undergraduate Applied Agrometeorology,” ISRN Education, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- HaeYoung Eun, and Young Woo Sohn, “The effect of self-regulated decision making on career path and major-relat ed career choice satisfaction,” Journal Of Employment Counseling, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 98–109, 2013.
- Kai Pekka Hakkarainen, Susanna Wires, Jenni Keskinen, Sami Paavola, Pasi Pohjola, Kirsti Lonka, and Kirsi Pyhältö, “On personal and collective dimensions of agency in doctoral training: medicine and natural science programs,” Studies in Continuing Education, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Sabina B. Gesell, Kimberly D. Bess, and Shari L. Barkin, “Understanding the Social Networks That Form within the Context of an Obesity Prevention Intervention,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.