- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Emergency Medicine have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Emergency Medicine.
- Joost Peters, Christian Beekers, Ruud Eijk, Michael Edwards, and Nico Hoogerwerf, “Evaluation of Dutch Helicopter Emergency Medical Services in Transporting Children,” Air Medical Journal, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 112–114, 2014.
- Don Johnson, Sheri Bates, Sofiya Nukalo, Amy Staub, Aaron Hines, Taylor Leishman, Jennifer Michel, Dusti Sikes, Brian Gegel, and James Burgert, “The effects of QuikClot Combat Gauze on hemorrhage control in the presence of hemodilution and hypothermia,” Annals of Medicine and Surgery, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 21–25, 2014.
- Wei-Ming Lin, Meng-Hsiang Chen, Hung-Chen Wang, Cheng-Hsien Lu, Pei-Chin Chen, Hsiu-Ling Chen, Nai-Wen Tsai, Yu-Jih Su, Shau-Hsuan Li, Chia-Te Kung, Tsui-Min Chiu, Hsu-Huei Weng, and Wei-Che Lin, “Association between Peripheral Oxidative Stress and White Matter Damage in Acute Traumatic Brain Injury,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Viveta Lobo, Daniel Weingrow, Phillips Perera, Sarah R. Williams, and Laleh Gharahbaghian, “Thoracic Ultrasonography,” Critical Care Clinics, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 93–117, 2014.
- Akira Ishii, Miho Tada, Maiko Kusano, Tadashi Ogawa, Hideki Hattori, Hiroshi Seno, and Kei Zaitsu, “Simple and sensitive determination of α- and β-amanitin by liquid chromatography–quadpupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry,” Forensic Toxicology, 2014.
- Sheng-Wen Hou, Yi-Kung Lee, Chen-Yang Hsu, Ching-Chih Lee, and Yung-Cheng Su, “Antibiotic Prescriptions for Upper Respiratory Infection in the Emergency Department: A Population-Based Study,” ISRN Emergency Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Marta Leite, Andreia Freitas, Anabela Marisa Azul, Jorge Barbosa, Saul Costa, and Fernando Ramos, “Development, Optimization And Application Of An Analytical Methodology By Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry For Determination Of Amanitins In Urine And Liver Samples,” Analytica Chimica Acta, 2013.
- A. Litke, R. Bossart, K. Regez, U. Schild, M. Guglielmetti, A. Conca, P. Schäfer, B. Reutlinger, B. Mueller, and W. C. Albrich, “The potential impact of biomarker-guided triage decisions for patients with urinary tract infections,” Infection, 2013.
- Rose Chapman, Angela Bushby, Rochelle Watkins, and Shane Combs, “Australian Emergency Department health professionals’ reasons to invite or not invite Family Witnessed Resuscitation: A qualitative perspective,” International Emergency Nursing, 2013.
- Stephen H. Thomas, “Management of Pain in the Emergency Department,” ISRN Emergency Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–19, 2013.