- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 8 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Forestry have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 8 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Forestry.
- Marjanneke J. Vijge, and Aarti Gupta, “Framing REDD+ in India: Carbonizing and centralizing Indian forest governance?,” Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 38, pp. 17–27, 2014.
- John C. Tappeiner, “Multi-scale assessments highlight silvicultural opportunities to increase s pecies diversity and spatial variability in forests,” Forestry, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- I. Fayad, N. Baghdadi, V. Gond, J.S. Bailly, N. Barbier, M. El Hajj, and F. Fabre, “Coupling potential of ICESat/GLAS and SRTM for the discrimination of forest landscape types in French Guiana,” International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, vol. 33, pp. 21–31, 2014.
- Sebastian Dittrich, Markus Hauck, Daniel Schweigatz, Inken Dörfler, Robert Hühne, Claudia Bade, Mascha Jacob, and Christoph Leuschner, “Separating forest continuity from tree age effects on plant diversity in the ground and epiphyte vegetation of a Central European mountain spruce forest,” Flora - Morphology, Distribution, Functional Ecology of Plants, vol. 208, no. 4, pp. 238–246, 2013.
- John-Pascal Berrill, Christopher Beal, David LaFever, and Christa Dagley, “Modeling Young Stand Development towards the Old-Growth Reference Condition in Evergreen Mixed-Conifer Stands at Headwaters Forest Reserve, California,” Forests, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 455–470, 2013.
- Patrick Addo-Fordjour, and Zakaria B. Rahmad, “Mixed Species Allometric Models for Estimating above-Ground Liana Biomass in Tropical Primary and Secondary Forests, Ghana,” ISRN Forestry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Travis B. Paveglio, Tony Prato, and Michael Hardy, “Simulating effects of land use policies on extent of the wildland urban interface and wildfire risk in Flathead County, Montana,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 130, pp. 20–31, 2013.
- S. Sudeesh, and C. Sudhakar Reddy, “Forest Fire Monitoring in Nagarjunasagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve, Andhra Pradesh, India Using Geospatial Techniques,” National Academy Science Letters, 2013.