- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 161523, 9 pages
Some Results on Lorentzian Para-Sasakian Manifolds
Department of Mathematics, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Karnataka, Shimoga 577 451, India
Received 3 June 2011; Accepted 3 July 2011
Academic Editor: M. Dunajski
Copyright © 2011 Venkatesha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Matsumoto, “On Lorentzian paracontact manifolds,” Bulletin of the Yamagata University. Natural Science, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 151–156, 1989.
- I. Mihai and R. Roşca, “On Lorentzian -Sasakian manifolds,” in Classical Analysis (Kazimierz Dolny, 1991), pp. 155–169, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1992.
- K. Matsumoto and I. Mihai, “On a certain transformation in a Lorentzian para-Sasakian manifold,” Tensor, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 189–197, 1988.
- I. Mihai, A. A. Shaikh, and U. C. De, “On Lorentzian para-Sasakian manifolds,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico di Messina, no. 3, pp. 149–158, 1999.
- Venkatesha and C. S. Bagewadi, “On concircular -recurrent LP-Sasakian manifolds,” Differential Geometry—Dynamical Systems, vol. 10, pp. 312–319, 2008.
- G. P. Pokhariyal and R. S. Mishra, “Curvature tensors' and their relativistics significance,” Yokohama Mathematical Journal, vol. 18, pp. 105–108, 1970.
- G. P. Pokhariyal, “Study of a new curvature tensor in a Sasakian manifold,” Tensor, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 222–226, 1982.
- K. Matsumoto, S. Ianuş, and I. Mihai, “On -Sasakian manifolds which admit certain tensor fields,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 33, no. 3-4, pp. 199–204, 1986.
- A. Yíldíz and U. C. De, “On a type of Kenmotsu manifolds,” Differential Geometry—Dynamical Systems, vol. 12, pp. 289–298, 2010.
- K. Yano and M. Kon, Structures on Manifolds, vol. 3 of Series in Pure Mathematics, World Scientific, Singapore, 1984.
- G. P. Pokhariyal and R. S. Mishra, “Curvature tensors and their relativistic significance. II,” Yokohama Mathematical Journal, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 97–103, 1971.
- L. P. Eisenhart, Riemannian Geometry, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1949.