- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 876276, 14 pages
On the Conharmonic Curvature Tensor of Generalized Sasakian-Space-Forms
1Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Calcutta, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019, India
2Department of Mathematical Sciences, A. P. S. University, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486003, India
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editors: G. Martin and M. Visinescu
Copyright © 2012 U. C. De et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Ishii, “On conharmonic transformations,” Tensor, vol. 7, pp. 73–80, 1957.
- S. A. Siddiqui and Z. Ahsan, “Conharmonic curvature tensor and the spacetime of general relativity,” Differential Geometry—Dynamical Systems, vol. 12, pp. 213–220, 2010.
- D. B. Abdussattar, “On conharmonic transformations in general relativity,” Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society, vol. 41, pp. 409–416, 1966.
- C. Özgür, “On ϕ-conformally flat Lorentzian para-Sasakian manifolds,” Radovi Mathemaicki, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 96–106, 2003.
- Z. Guo, “Conformally symmetric -contact manifolds,” Chinese Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 5–10, 1992.
- G. Zhen, J. L. Cabrerizo, L. M. Fernández, and M. Fernández, “On -conformally flat contact metric manifolds,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 725–734, 1997.
- J. L. Cabrerizo, L. M. Fernández, M. Fernández, and Z. Guo, “The structure of a class of -contact manifolds,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 82, no. 4, pp. 331–340, 1999.
- C. Özgür, “Hypersurfaces satisfying some curvature conditions in the semi-Euclidean space,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 2457–2464, 2009.
- P. Alegre, D. E. Blair, and A. Carriazo, “Generalized Sasakian-space-forms,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 141, pp. 157–183, 2004.
- P. Alegre and A. Carriazo, “Structures on generalized Sasakian-space-forms,” Differential Geometry and its Applications, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 656–666, 2008.
- P. Alegre, A. Carriazo, Y. H. Kim, and D. W. Yoon, “B. Y. Chen's inequality for submanifolds of generalized space forms,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 185–201, 2007.
- R. Al-Ghefari, F. R. Al-Solamy, and M. H. Shahid, “CR-submanifolds of generalized Sasakian space forms,” JP Journal of Geometry and Topology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 151–166, 2006.
- R. Al-Ghefari, F. R. Al-Solamy, and M. H. Shahid, “Contact CR-warped product submanifolds in generalized Sasakian space forms,” Balkan Journal of Geometry and its Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1–10, 2006.
- U. K. Kim, “Conformally flat generalized Sasakian-space-forms and locally symmetric generalized Sasakian-space-forms,” Note di Matematica, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 55–67, 2006.
- U. C. De and A. Sarkar, “On the projective curvature tensor of generalized Sasakian-space-forms,” Quaestiones Mathematicae, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 245–252, 2010.
- D. E. Blair, Contact Manifolds in a Riemannian Geometry, vol. 509 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1976.
- R. S. Mishra, Structures on a Differentiable Manifold and Their Applications, vol. 50-A, Bairampur House, Allahabad, India, 1984.