- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Geometry have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Geometry.
- Giovanni Gaiffi, and Matteo Serventi, “Families of building sets and regular wonderful models,” European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 36, pp. 17–38, 2014.
- H. G. Nagaraja, and C. R. Premalatha, “-Homothetic Deformation of -Contact Manifolds,” ISRN Geometry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- C. S. Bagewadi, Gurupadavva Ingalahalli, and S. R. Ashoka, “A Study on Ricci Solitons in Kenmotsu Manifolds,” ISRN Geometry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- C. S. Bagewadi, and Gurupadavva Ingalahalli, “Certain Results on Ricci Solitons in Trans-Sasakian Manifolds,” Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- J. Batún-Cutz, G. González-Farías, and W.-D. Richter, “Maximum distributions for -symmetric vectors are skewed -symmetric distributions,” Statistics & Probability Letters, 2013.
- Sangeet Kumar, Rakesh Kumar, and R. K. Nagaich, “Characterization of Holomorphic Bisectional Curvature of GCR-Lightlike Submanifolds,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Varun Jain, Rakesh Kumar, and R. K. Nagaich, “On GCR-Lightlike Product of Indefinite Cosymplectic Manifolds,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Venkatesha, K. T. Pradeep Kumar, C. S. Bagewadi, and Gurupadavva Ingalahalli, “On Concircular ϕ-Recurrent K-Contact Manifold Admitting Semisymmetric Metric Connection,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Shyamal Kumar Hui, and Richard S. Lemence, “Some Results on Super Quasi-Einstein Manifolds,” ISRN Geometry, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Sean Fitzpatrick, “On Transversally Elliptic Operators and the Quantization of Manifolds with f-Structure,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 449–473, 2012.