- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [11 citations: 11 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Geophysics have been cited 11 times. The following is a list of the 11 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Geophysics.
- Igor Mingalev, Konstantin Orlov, and Victor Mingalev, “A Modeling Study of the Initial Formation of Polar Lows in the Vicinity of the Arctic Front,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- D. Nagesh Kumar, “Copula-Based Modeling of TMI Brightness Temperature With Rainfall Type,” Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 4832–4845, 2014.
- D. T. Luong, and R. Sprik, “Examination of a Theoretical Model of Streaming Potential Coupling Coefficient,” International Journal of Geophysics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Xuehang Song, Gen Chen, Yongdong Pan, and Zheng Zhong, “Sensitivity study of surface waves for CO2 storage monitoring,” International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, vol. 20, pp. 180–188, 2014.
- Ebong D. Ebong, Anthony E. Akpan, and Anthony A. Onwuegbuche, “Estimation of geohydraulic parameters from fractured shales and sandstone aquifers of Abi (Nigeria) using electrical resistivity and hydrogeologic measurements,” Journal of African Earth Sciences, 2014.
- Amaël Obliger, Marie Jardat, Daniel Coelho, Samir Bekri, and Benjamin Rotenberg, “Pore network model of electrokinetic transport through charged porous media,” Physical Review E, vol. 89, no. 4, 2014.
- John Latham, Joan Kleypas, Rachel Hauser, Ben Parkes, and Alan Gadian, “Can marine cloud brightening reduce coral bleaching?,” Atmospheric Science Letters, 2013.
- Ben Kravitz, Piers M. Forster, Andy Jones, Alan Robock, Kari Alterskjaer, Olivier Boucher, Annabel K. L. Jenkins, Hannele Korhonen, Jón Egill Kristjánsson, Helene Muri, Ulrike Niemeier, Antti-Ilari Partanen, Philip J. Rasch, Hailong Wang, and Shingo Watanabe, “Sea spray geoengineering experiments in the geoengineering model intercomparison project (GeoMIP): Experimental design and preliminary results,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2013.
- Andwafaa Hassan, “Effect of Rotation for Two-Temperature Generalized Thermoelasticity of Two- Dimensional under Thermal Shock Problem,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Patricia Martínez-Garzón, Marco Bohnhoff, Grzegorz Kwiatek, Gonzalo Zambrano-Narváez, and Rick Chalaturnyk, “Microseismic Monitoring of CO2 Injection at the Penn West Enhanced Oil Recovery Pilot Project, Canada: Implications for Detection of Wellbore Leakage,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 11522–11538, 2013.
- K. J. Pringle, K. S. Carslaw, T. Fan, G. W. Mann, A. Hill, P. Stier, K. Zhang, and H. Tost, “A multi-model assessment of the impact of sea spray geoengineering on cloud droplet number,” Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, vol. 12, no. 23, pp. 11647–11663, 2012.