- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Geophysics have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Geophysics.
- Igor Mingalev, Konstantin Orlov, and Victor Mingalev, “A Modeling Study of the Initial Formation of Polar Lows in the Vicinity of the Arctic Front,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- D. Nagesh Kumar, “Copula-Based Modeling of TMI Brightness Temperature With Rainfall Type,” Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 4832–4845, 2014.
- Xuehang Song, Gen Chen, Yongdong Pan, and Zheng Zhong, “Sensitivity study of surface waves for CO2 storage monitoring,” International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, vol. 20, pp. 180–188, 2014.
- John Latham, Joan Kleypas, Rachel Hauser, Ben Parkes, and Alan Gadian, “Can marine cloud brightening reduce coral bleaching?,” Atmospheric Science Letters, 2013.
- Ben Kravitz, Piers M. Forster, Andy Jones, Alan Robock, Kari Alterskjaer, Olivier Boucher, Annabel K. L. Jenkins, Hannele Korhonen, Jón Egill Kristjánsson, Helene Muri, Ulrike Niemeier, Antti-Ilari Partanen, Philip J. Rasch, Hailong Wang, and Shingo Watanabe, “Sea spray geoengineering experiments in the geoengineering model intercomparison project (GeoMIP): Experimental design and preliminary results,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2013.
- Andwafaa Hassan, “Effect of Rotation for Two-Temperature Generalized Thermoelasticity of Two- Dimensional under Thermal Shock Problem,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- K. J. Pringle, K. S. Carslaw, T. Fan, G. W. Mann, A. Hill, P. Stier, K. Zhang, and H. Tost, “A multi-model assessment of the impact of sea spray geoengineering on cloud droplet number,” Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, vol. 12, no. 23, pp. 11647–11663, 2012.