- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 341643, 8 pages
Possible Impact of the Fourth-Generation Quarks on Production of a Charged Higgs Boson at the LHC
1Department of Engineering of Physics, Faculty of Engineering, Ankara University, Tandogan, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
2Physics Department, Faculty of Sciences, Ankara University, Tandogan, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
3Physics Section, Faculty of Sciences and Arts, TOBB Economics and Technology University, 06560 Ankara, Turkey
4Institute of Physics, Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, H. Javid pr., 33, Baku, AZ 1143, Azerbaijan
Received 26 August 2011; Accepted 9 October 2011
Academic Editors: K. Cho and H. Hayashii
Copyright © 2012 R. Çiftçi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. F. Gunion, H. E. Haber, G. L. Kane, and S. Dawson, The Higgs Hunters’ Guide, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 1999.
- W.-M. Yao, et al., “Review of particle physics,” Journal of Physics G, vol. 33, article 001, no. 1, pp. 1–1232, 2006.
- A. Abulencia, D. Acosta, J. Adelman, et al., “Search for charged Higgs bosons from top quark decays in collisions at TeV,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 96, article 042003, no. 4, 2006.
- V. Barger, R. J. N. Phillips, and D. P. Roy, “Heavy charged Higgs signals at the LHC,” Physics Letters, Section B, vol. 324, no. 2, pp. 236–240, 1994.
- J. F. Gunion, “Detecting the tb decays of a charged Higgs boson at a hadron supercollider,” Physics Letters, Section B, vol. 322, no. 1-2, pp. 125–130, 1994.
- D. P. Roy, “The hadronic tau decay signature of a heavy charged Higgs boson at LHC,” Physics Letters, Section B, vol. 459, no. 4, pp. 607–614, 1999.
- S. Moretti and D. P. Roy, “Detecting heavy charged Higgs bosons at the LHC with triple b-tagging,” Physics Letters, Section B, vol. 470, no. 1–4, pp. 209–214, 1999.
- D. J. Miller, S. Moretti, D. P. Roy, and W. J. Stirling, “Detecting heavy charged Higgs bosons at the CERN LHC with four b-quark tags,” Physical Review D, vol. 61, no. 5, Article ID 055011, pp. 1–13, 2000.
- K. A. Assamagan and N. Gollub, “The ATLAS discovery potential for a heavy charged Higgs boson in with ,” European Physical Journal C, vol. 39, supplement 2, pp. s25–s40, 2005.
- S. Sultansoy, “Flavor democracy in particle physics,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union, vol. 899, pp. 49–52, August 2007.
- E. Arik, S. Atağ, Z. Z. Aydin et al., “Search for the fourth family up quarks at CERN LHC,” Physical Review D, vol. 58, no. 11, Article ID 117701, 14 pages, 1998.
- ATLAS: Detector and Physics Performance Technical Design Report, CERN/LHCC/99-14/15, section 18.2., 1999.
- B. Holdom, “The discovery of the fourth family at the LHC: what if?” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 2006, article 076, no. 8, 2006.
- B. Holdom, “T' at the LHC: the physics of discovery,” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 2007, article 063, no. 3, 2007.
- B. Holdom, “The heavy quark search at the LHC,” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 2007, article 069, no. 8, 2007.
- V. E. Ozcan, S. Sultansoy, and G. Unel, “Search for 4th family quarks with the ATLAS detector,” The European Physical Journal C, vol. 57, pp. 621–626, 2008.
- A. Ivanov for CDF and D0 Collaborations, “Searches for fourth generation fermions,” FERMILAB-CONF-11-453-E, presented at 8th Conference on Flavor Physics and CP Violation: FPCP 2011, Maale Hachamisha, Israel, 23–27 May 2011, http://arxiv.org/abs/1109.1025.
- A. K. Ciftci, R. Ciftci, and S. Sultansoy, “Fourth standard model family neutrino at future linear colliders,” Physical Review D, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 1–8, 2005.
- E. Boos, V. Bunichev, M. Dubinin et al., “CompHEP 4.4—automatic computations from lagrangians to events,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A, vol. 534, no. 1-2, pp. 250–259, 2004.
- J. Pumplin, D. R. Stump, J. Huston, H. -L. Lai, P. Nadolsky, and W. -K. Tung, “New generation of parton distributions with uncertainties from global QCD analysis,” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 325–371, 2002.
- T. Stelzer and W. F. Long, “Automatic generation of tree level helicity amplitudes,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 357–371, 1994.