- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 491460, 10 pages
LHC High- Runs: Transport and Unfolding Methods
1The Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Ulica Radzikowskiego 152, 31-342 Kraków, Poland
2Institute of Teleinformatics, Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Cracow University of Technology, Ulica Warszawska 24, 31-115 Kraków, Poland
Received 15 June 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editors: E. Anassontzis, D. Chakrabarti, S. I. Eidelman, and H. Hayashii
Copyright © 2012 M. Trzebiński et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Peter, N. Markus, and N. Marzio, “ATLAS Luminosity and Forward Physics Community,” Tech. Rep. ATLAS TDR 018, CERN/LHCC/2008-004.
- R. Staszewski, P. Lebiedowicz, M. Trzebinski, J. Chwastowski, and A. Szczurek, “Exclusive production at the LHC with forward proton tagging,” Acta Physica Polonica B, vol. 42, no. 8, p. 1861, 2011.
- B. Holzer, “Introduction to transverse beam optics,” in Proceedings of the CERN Accelerator School, Cockcroft Institute, September 2007.
- A. Faus-Golfe and A. Verdier, “High-beta and very high-beta optics studies for LHC,” LHC Project Note 357, 2004.
- H. Burkhardt and S. White, “High-beta optics for the LHC,” Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCProject-Note-431, 2010.
- H. Grote and F. Schmidt, Mad-X Program, http://mad.web.cern.ch/mad.
- E. Forest, F. Schmidt, and E. McIntosh, “Introduction to the polymorphic tracking code,” KEK-Report 2002–3 CERN.SL.2002.044 (AP), High Energy Accelerator Research Organization, KEK, 2002.
- R. Staszewski and J. Chwastowski, “Transport simulation and diffractive event reconstruction at the LHC,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 609, no. 2-3, pp. 136–141, 2009.
- T. Sjöstrand, S. Mrenna, and P. Skands, “PYTHIA 6.4 physics and manual,” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 2006, article 026, 2006.