- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 505708, 11 pages
Domain Wall Splitting in Extra Dimension
Department of Nuclear Physics, Faculty of Basic Science,
University of Mazandaran, P.O. Box 47415-416, Babolsar, Iran
Received 1 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editors: G. A. Alves and M. Masip
Copyright © 2012 A. Tofighi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Arkani-Hamed, S. Dimopoulos, and G. Dvali, “The hierarchy problem and new dimensions at a millimeter,” Physics Letters, Section B, vol. 429, no. 3-4, pp. 263–272, 1998.
- L. Randall and R. Sundrum, “Large mass hierarchy from a small extra dimension,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 83, no. 17, pp. 3370–3373, 1999.
- T. Appelquist, H. C. Cheng, and B. A. Dobrescu, “Bounds on universal extra dimensions,” Physical Review D, vol. 64, no. 3, Article ID 035002, 2001.
- J. Khoury, B. A. Ovrut, P. J. Steinhardt, and N. Turok, “Ekpyrotic universe: colliding branes and the origin of the hot big bang,” Physical Review D, vol. 64, no. 12, Article ID 123522, 24 pages, 2001.
- A. Campos, “Critical phenomena of thick branes in warped spacetimes,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 88, no. 14, Article ID 141602, 4 pages, 2002.
- Z. H. Zhao, Y. X. Liu, H. T. Li, and Y. Q. Wang, “Effects of the variation of mass on fermion localization and resonances on thick branes,” Physical Review D, vol. 82, no. 8, Article ID 084030, 10 pages, 2010.
- A. Khare and A. Saxena, “Domain wall and periodic solutions of a coupled model,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, no. 6, Article ID 063301, 18 pages, 2008.
- A. Tofighi, A. Golestani, and M. Sabzkhani, “The scalar sector of split-fermion models,” Physica Scripta, vol. 77, no. 4, Article ID 045102, 2008.
- R. Rajaraman, Solitons and Instantons, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1982.