- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490798, 8 pages
Magnetotransport Behaviour of Nanocrystalline ()
1Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra 136119, India
2Department of Applied Physics, Delhi Technological University, Delhi 110042, India
3National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi 110012, India
4Centre of Nanotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee 247667, India
Received 16 July 2013; Accepted 1 September 2013
Academic Editors: D. M. Chipara and C. Carbonaro
Copyright © 2013 Neelam Maikhuri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Tokura and Y. Tomioka, “Colossal magnetoresistive manganites,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 1–23, 1999.
- F. Chen, H. W. Liu, K. F. Wang et al., “Synthesis and characterization of La0.825Sr0.175MnO3 nanowires,” Journal of Physics, vol. 17, no. 44, pp. L467–L475, 2005.
- S. S. Rao, K. N. Anuradha, S. Sarangi, and S. V. Bhat, “Weakening of charge order and antiferromagnetic to ferromagnetic switch over in Pr0.5Ca0.5MnO3 nanowires,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 18, Article ID 182503, 3 pages, 2005.
- S. S. Rao, S. Tripathi, D. Pandey, and S. V. Bhat, “Suppression of charge order, disappearance of antiferromagnetism, and emergence of ferromagnetism in Nd0.5Ca0.5MnO3 nanoparticles,” Physical Review B, vol. 74, no. 14, Article ID 144416, 5 pages, 2006.
- Z. Q. Wang, F. Gao, K. F. Wang, H. Yu, Z. F. Ren, and J.-M. Liu, “Synthesis and magnetic properties of Pr0.57Ca0.43MnO3 nanoparticles,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 96–100, 2007.
- A. Biswas and I. Das, “Experimental observation of charge ordering in nanocrystalline Pr0.65Ca0.35MnO3,” Physical Review B, vol. 74, no. 17, Article ID 172405, 4 pages, 2006.
- A. Biswas, I. Das, and C. Majumdar, “Modification of the charge ordering in Pr1/2Sr1/2MnO3 nanoparticles,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 98, no. 12, Article ID 124310, 5 pages, 2005.
- K. S. Shankar, S. Kar, G. N. Subbanna, and A. K. Raychaudhuri, “Enhanced ferromagnetic transition temperature in nanocrystalline lanthanum calcium manganese oxide (La0.67Ca0.33MnO3),” Solid State Communications, vol. 129, no. 7, pp. 479–483, 2004.
- T. Zhang, C. G. Jin, T. Qian, X. L. Lu, J. M. Bai, and X. G. Li, “Hydrothermal synthesis of single-crystalline La0.5Ca0.5MnO3 nanowires at low temperature,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 14, pp. 2787–2789, 2004.
- S. Dong, F. Gao, Z. Q. Wang, J.-M. Liu, and Z. F. Ren, “Surface phase separation in nanosized charge-ordered manganites,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, no. 8, Article ID 082508, 3 pages, 2007.
- C. L. Lu, S. Dong, K. F. Wang et al., “Charge-order breaking and ferromagnetism in La0.4Ca0.6MnO3 nanoparticles,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, no. 3, Article ID 032502, 3 pages, 2007.
- M. Nagao, T. Asaka, D. Akahoshi et al., “Nanostructural evidence at the phase boundary of A-and C-type antiferromagnetic phases in Nd1-xSrxMnO3 crystals,” Journal of Physics, vol. 19, no. 49, Article ID 492201, 2007.
- D. Akahoshi, R. Hatakeyama, M. Nagao, T. Asaka, Y. Matsui, and H. Kuwahara, “Anomalous ferromagnetic behavior and large magnetoresistance induced by orbital fluctuation in heavily doped Nd1-xSrxMnO3 (0.57 ≤ x ≤ 0.75),” Physical Review B, vol. 77, no. 5, Article ID 054404, 5 pages, 2008.
- R. Prasad, M. M. Singh, P. K. Siwach, P. Fournier, and H. K. Singh, “Anomalous insulator-metal transition and weak ferromagnetism in Nd0.37Sr0.63MnO3 thin films,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 84, no. 2, Article ID 27003, 2008.
- Y. Tokura, “Critical features of colossal magnetoresistive manganites,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 69, no. 3, p. 797, 2006.
- Y. Moritomo, T. Akimoto, A. Nakamura, K. Ohoyama, and M. Ohashi, “Antiferromagnetic metallic state in the heavily doped region of perovskite manganites,” Physical Review B, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 5544–5549, 1998.
- H. Kawano, R. Kajimoto, H. Yoshizawa, Y. Tomioka, H. Kuwahara, and Y. Tokura, “Magnetic ordering and relation to the metal-insulator transition in Pr1-xSrxMnO3 and Nd1-xSrxMnO3 with x~ 1/2,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 4253–4256, 1997.
- J. A. Fernandez-Baca, P. Dai, H. Y. Hwang, C. Kloc, and S.-W. Cheong, “Evolution of the low-frequency spin dynamics in ferromagnetic manganites,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 18, pp. 4012–4015, 1998.
- R. N. Bhowmik, R. Nagarajan, and R. Ranganathan, “Magnetic enhancement in antiferromagnetic nanoparticle of CoRh2O4,” Physical Review B, vol. 69, Article ID 054430, 5 pages, 2004.
- T. Zhang, T. F. Zhou, T. Qian, and X. G. Li, “Particle size effects on interplay between charge ordering and magnetic properties in nanosized La0.25Ca0.75MnO3,” Physical Review B, vol. 76, no. 17, Article ID 174415, 7 pages, 2007.