- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670130, 19 pages
Singlet Generation from Triplet Excitons in Fluorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
Organic Electroactive Materials Research Group, Department of Physics, University of Durham, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
Received 22 August 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editors: I. A. Hümmelgen and E. J. Nassar
Copyright © 2013 A. P. Monkman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Wang, and Weizhi Li, “Adjusting White OLEDs with Yellow Light Emission Phosphor Dye and Ultrathin NPB Layer Structure,” International Journal Of Photoenergy, 2013.
- Aaron Breivogel, Myeongjin Park, Donggu Lee, Stefanie Klassen, Angelika Kuehnle, Changhee Lee, and Kookheon Char, “Push-Pull Design of Bis(tridentate) Ruthenium(II) Polypyridine Chromophores as Deep Red Light Emitters in Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 2014, no. 2, pp. 288–295, 2014.