- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 909632, 17 pages
A Class of Integral Operators Preserving Subordination and Superordination for Analytic Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, P.O. Box 838, Dammam 31113, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Rzeszów University of Technology, Ul. W. Pola 2, 35-959 Rzeszów, Poland
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 26 June 2012
Academic Editors: J. Cui, J.-L. Wu, and C. Zhu
Copyright © 2012 H. A. Al-Kharsani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations, Theory and Applications, vol. 225 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Subordinants of differential superordinations,” Complex Variables: Theory and Application, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 815–826, 2003.
- J. W. Alexander, “Functions which map the interior of the unit circle upon simple regions,” Annals of Mathematics Second Series, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 1915.
- S. D. Bernardi, “Convex and starlike univalent functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, pp. 429–446, 1969.
- B. C. Carlson and D. B. Shaffer, “Starlike and prestarlike hypergeometric functions,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 737–745, 1984.
- R. J. Libera, “Some classes of regular univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 16, pp. 755–758, 1965.
- T. Bulboacă, “On a special integral subordination,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 361–369, 1997.
- T. Bulboacă, “Integral operators that preserve the subordination,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 627–636, 1997.
- T. Bulboacă, “On a class of integral operators that preserve the subordination,” Pure Mathematics and Applications, vol. 13, no. 1-2, pp. 87–96, 2002, Algebraic systems (Felix-Oradea, 2001).
- T. Bulboacă, “A class of superordination-preserving integral operators,” Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen. Indagationes Mathematicae New Series, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 301–311, 2002.
- T. Bulboacă, “A class of double subordination-preserving integral operators,” Pure Mathematics and Applications, vol. 15, no. 2-3, pp. 87–106, 2004.
- T. Bulboacă, “Sandwich-type theorems for a class of integral operators,” Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society Simon Stevin, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 537–550, 2006.
- N. E. Cho and S. Owa, “Double subordination-preserving properties for certain integral operators,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2007, Article ID 83073, 10 pages, 2007.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordinations and univalent functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 157–172, 1981.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Univalent solutions of Briot-Bouquet differential equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 297–309, 1985.
- C. Pommerenke, Univalent Functions, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, Germany, 1975.
- W. Kaplan, “Close-to-convex schlicht functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 169–185, 1952.
- S. Owa and H. M. Srivastava, “Univalent and starlike generalized hypergeometric functions,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1057–1077, 1987.
- E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, an Introduction to the General Theory of Infinite Processes and of Analytic Functions, with an Account of the Principal Transcendental Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 4th edition, 1927.