- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 230245, 18 pages
On Pointlike Interaction between Three Particles: Two Fermions and Another Particle
Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Bolshoy Karetnyi 19, Moscow, Russia
Received 3 April 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editors: J. Banasiak and M. Martins
Copyright © 2012 Robert Adol'fovich Minlos. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. V. Malykh, “Recent advances in description of few two-component fermions,” Physics of Atomic Nuclei, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 430–437, 2014.
- Роберт Адольфович Минлос, and Robert Adol'fovich Minlos, “Система трех квантовых частиц, взаимодействующих поточечно,” Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 69, no. 3(417), pp. 145–172, 2014.