- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837241, 9 pages
Symmetry Reduction, Exact Solutions, and Conservation Laws of the ZK-BBM Equation
1Taizhou Institute of Science and Technology, (NUST), Taizhou, Jiangsu 225300, China
2Nonlinear Scientific Research Center, Faculty of Science, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu 212013, China
3Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014, India
Received 22 April 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editors: A. Aghamohammadi and S. del Campo
Copyright © 2012 Wenbin Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. P. Xin, X. Q. Liu, and L. L. Zhang, “Explicit solutions of the Bogoyavlensky-Konoplechenko equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 10, pp. 3669–3673, 2010.
- X. P. Xin, X. Q. Liu, and L. L. Zhang, “Symmetry reduction, exact solutions and conservation laws of the modifed kadomtzev-patvishvili-II equation,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 28, no. 2, Article ID 020201, 2011.
- A. M. Wazwaz, “Compact and noncompact physical structures for the ZK-BBM equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 713–725, 2005.
- A. M. Wazwaz, “The extended tanh method for new compact and noncompact solutions for the KP-BBM and the ZK-BBM equations,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1505–1516, 2008.
- M. A. Abdou, “The extended -expansion method and its application for a class of nonlinear evolution equations,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 95–104, 2007.
- M. Song and C. Yang, “Exact traveling wave solutions of the Zakharov-Kuznetsov-Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 11, pp. 3234–3243, 2010.
- M. Wang, X. Li, and J. Zhang, “The -expansion method and travelling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 417–423, 2008.
- A. Elhanbaly and M. A. Abdou, “Exact travelling wave solutions for two nonlinear evolution equations using the improved -expansion method,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 46, no. 9-10, pp. 1265–1276, 2007.
- Z. L. Yan and X. Q. Liu, “Symmetry reductions and explicit solutions for a generalized Zakharov-Kuznetsov equation,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 29–32, 2006.