- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 920475, 27 pages
Zeros of the Exceptional Laguerre and Jacobi Polynomials
1Department of Physics, Tamkang University, Tamsui 251, Taiwan
2Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editors: G. Goldin and R. Schiappa
Copyright © 2012 Choon-Lin Ho and Ryu Sasaki. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Satoru Odake, “Recurrence relations of the multi-indexed orthogonal polynomials,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 083506, 2013.
- David Gomez-Ullate, Yves Grandati, and Robert Milson, “Extended Krein-Adler theorem for the translationally shape invariant potentials,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 043510, 2014.