- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 509316, 17 pages
Conceptual Problems in Quantum Gravity and Quantum Cosmology
Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne, Zülpicher Strasse 77, 50937 Köln, Germany
Received 26 May 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editors: M. Montesinos and M. Sebawe Abdalla
Copyright © 2013 Claus Kiefer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonin Coutant, “Unitary and nonunitary transitions around a cosmological bounce,” Physical Review D, vol. 89, no. 12, 2014.
- Luis Gonzalez-Mestres, “Ultra-high energy physics and standard basic principles,” EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 71, pp. 00062, 2014.
- S. Jalalzadeh, and P. V. Moniz, “Dirac observables and boundary proposals in quantum cosmology,” Physical Review D, vol. 89, no. 8, 2014.