- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Molecular Biology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Molecular Biology.
- Tessa Sinnige, Markus Weingarth, Marie Renault, Lindsay Baker, Jan Tommassen, and Marc Baldus, “Solid-state NMR studies of full-length BamA in lipid bilayers suggest limited overall POTRA mobility,” Journal of Molecular Biology, 2014.
- Kevin C Flynn, “The cytoskeleton and neurite initiation,” BioArchitecture, vol. 3, no. 4, 2013.
- Aneta Żabka, Justyna Teresa Polit, Joanna Bernasińska, and Janusz Maszewski, “ DNA topoisomerase II-dependent control of the cell cycle progression in root meristems of Allium cepa ,” Cell Biology International, 2013.
- Jean-Charles Neel, and Jean-Jacques Lebrun, “Activin and TGFβ regulate expression of the microRNA-181 family to promote cell migration and invasion in breast cancer cells,” Cellular Signalling, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 1556–1566, 2013.
- Jesu Arockiaraj, Annie J. Gnanam, Venkatesh Kumaresan, Rajesh Palanisamy, Prasanth Bhatt, Muthukumaresan Kuppusamy Thirumalai, Arpita Roy, Mukesh Pasupuleti, and Marimuthu Kasi, “An unconventional antimicrobial protein histone from freshwater prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii: Analysis of immune properties,” Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 2013.
- E. R. Chaithanya, Rosamma Philip, Naveen Sathyan, and P. R. Anil Kumar, “Molecular Characterization and Phylogenetic Analysis of a Histone-Derived Antimicrobial Peptide Teleostin from the Marine Teleost Fishes, Tachysurus jella and Cynoglossus semifasciatus,” ISRN Molecular Biology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Naveen Sathyan, Rosamma Philip, E. R. Chaithanya, P. R. Anil Kumar, V. N. Sanjeevan, and I. S. Bright Singh, “Characterization of Histone H2A Derived Antimicrobial Peptides, Harriottins, from Sicklefin Chimaera Neoharriotta pinnata (Schnakenbeck, 1931) and Its Evolutionary Divergence with respect to CO1 and Histone H2A,” ISRN Molecular Biology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Hoeke A. Baarsma, Melanie Königshoff, and Reinoud Gosens, “The WNT signaling pathway from ligand secretion to gene transcription: Molecular mechanisms and pharmacological targets,” Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 66–83, 2013.
- Xiao-hong Zhang, Zhi-chao Lou, Ai-lian Wang, and Hai-qian Zhang, “Detection of DNA Strand Breaks in Gamma-Irradiated Lymphocytes Using Surface Plasmon Resonance,” Radiation Research, vol. 180, no. 4, pp. 351–359, 2013.