- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 394678, 29 pages
The Fox and the Rabbits—Environmental Variables and Population Genetics (1) Replication Problems in Association Studies and the Untapped Power of GWAS (2) Vitamin A Deficiency, Herpes Simplex Reactivation and Other Causes of Alzheimer's Disease
PolygenicPathways, Flat 4, 20 Upper Maze Hill, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 0LG, UK
Received 13 March 2011; Accepted 20 April 2011
Academic Editor: A. Conti
Copyright © 2011 C. J. Carter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chris J. Carter, “Extensive viral mimicry of 22 AIDS-related autoantigens by HIV-1 proteins and pathway analysis of 561 viral/human homologues suggest an initial treatable autoimmune component of AIDS,” FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 254–268, 2011.
- Chris Carter, “Alzheimer's Disease: APP, Gamma Secretase, APOE, CLU, CR1, PICALM, ABCA7, BIN1, CD2AP, CD33, EPHA1, and MS4A2, and Their Relationships with Herpes Simplex, C. Pneumoniae, Other Suspect Pathogens, and the Immune System,” International Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 2011, pp. 1–34, 2011.
- Chris J. Carter, “Susceptibility genes are enriched in those of the herpes simplex virus 1/host interactome in psychiatric and neurological disorders,” Pathogens and Disease, 2013.