- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 769262, 13 pages
Organizational Interventions concerning Palliation in Community Palliative Care Services: A Literature Study
Danish Knowledge Centre for Palliative Care, Strandboulevarden 47 B, 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Received 23 March 2012; Accepted 3 May 2012
Academic Editors: K. R. Shin and T. T. Wan
Copyright © 2012 Mette Raunkiær and Helle Timm. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kristi Holloway, Christine Toye, Ruth McConigley, Jennifer Tieman, David Currow, and Meg Hegarty, “National consultation informing development of guidelines for a palliative approach for aged care in the community setting,” Australasian Journal on Ageing, 2013.
- Mette Raunkiaer, and Helle Timm, “Interventions concerning competence building in community palliative care services - a literature review,” Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 2013.