- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 624794, 13 pages
Epigenetic Influences in the Aetiology of Cancers Arising from Breast and Prostate: A Hypothesised Transgenerational Evolution in Chromatin Accessibility
Centre for Biophotonics, Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster LA1 4YQ, UK
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editors: L. Mutti, M. Stracke, T. Yokoe, and Y. Yu
Copyright © 2013 Francis L. Martin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heqing Shen, F. L. Martin, and Yanhua Su, “Environmental chemical stressors as epigenome modifiers: a new horizon in assessment of toxicological effects,” Chinese Science Bulletin, 2013.
- Filiz Ozen, Eda Erdis, Ebru Sik, Fatma Silan, and Ahmet Uludag, “Germ-line MTHFR C677T, FV H1299R and PAI-1 5G/4G Variations in Breast Carci noma,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2903–2908, 2013.
- Alana L. Mitchell, Ketan B. Gajjar, Georgios Theophilou, and Francis L. Martin, “Vibrational spectroscopy of biofluids for disease screening or diagnosis: t ranslation from the laboratory to a clinical setting,” Journal of Biophotonics, vol. 7, no. 3-4, pp. 153–165, 2014.