- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 675051, 8 pages
Cell Proliferation (KI-67) Expression Is Associated with Poorer Prognosis in Nigerian Compared to British Breast Cancer Women
1Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria
2Specialist Laboratory, Idi-Araba, Lagos, Nigeria
3Department of Surgery, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria
4Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Nigeria
5School of Molecular Medical Science, Oncology Unit, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 14 March 2013
Academic Editors: Y. Akiyama, Z. S. Guo, and Y. Yamamoto
Copyright © 2013 Ayodeji O. J. Agboola et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adewale Musa, Adekumbiola Banjo, Babatunde Ayoade, Mopelola Deji-Agboola, Christopher Nolan, Emad Rakha, Ian Ellis, and Andrew Green, “PIAS gamma expression in relation to clinicopathological, tumour factors an d survival in indigenous black breast cancer women,” Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 301–306, 2014.
- A. A. Musa, B. A. Ayoade, A. A. Banjo, C. C. Anunobi, A. M. Deji-Agboola, E. A. Rakha, C. Nolan, I. O. Ellis, and A. R. Green, “Clinicopathological and molecular significance of Sumolyation marker (ubiqu itin conjugating enzyme 9 (UBC9)) expression in breast cancer of black wome n,” Pathology Research and Practice, vol. 210, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2014.