- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 476817, 12 pages
Quantum Dynamics of Interacting Modes in Intracavity Third Harmonic Generation Process
1Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow, Russia
2Institute for Physical Research, National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, Ashtarak, Armenia
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editors: M. Goksör, Y. S. Kivshar, M. Midrio, and D. H. Woo
Copyright © 2012 Menua Gevorgyan and Saribek Gevorgyan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. D. Drummond, K. J. McNeil, and D. F. Walls, “Non-equilibrium transitions in sub/second harmonic generation,” Optica Acta: International Journal of Optics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 321–335, 1980.
- P. D. Drummond, K. J. McNeil, and D. F. Walls, “Non-equilibrium transitions in sub/second harmonic generation,” Optica Acta: International Journal of Optics, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 211–225, 1981.
- S. T. Gevorkyan, G. Y. Kryuchkyan, and K. V. Kheruntsyan, “Noise, instability and squeezing in third harmonic generation,” Optics Communications, vol. 134, no. 1–6, pp. 440–446, 1997.
- M. Dörfle and A. Schenzle, “Bifurcations and the positive P-representation,” Zeitschrift für Physik B, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 113–131, 1986.
- C. M. Savage, “Oscillations and quantized second-harmonic generation,” Physical Review A, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 158–162, 1988.
- R. Schack and A. Schenzle, “Moment hierarchies and cumulants in quantum optics,” Physical Review A, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 3847–3852, 1990.
- P. Goetsch and R. Graham, “Quantum trajectories for nonlinear optical processes,” Annalen der Physik, vol. 505, no. 8, pp. 706–719, 1993.
- S. T. Gevorkyan and W. H. Maloyan, “Critical phenomena in the temporal behaviour of phase in second harmonic generation,” Journal of Modern Optics, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1443–1452, 1997.
- S. T. Gevorkyan, “Bifurcation and quantum delocalized states in second-harmonic generation,” Physical Review A, vol. 62, no. 1, Article ID 013813, 7 pages, 2000.
- S. T. Gevorkyan, G. Y. Kryuchkyan, and N. T. Muradyan, “Quantum fluctuations in unstable dissipative systems,” Physical Review A, vol. 61, no. 4, Article ID 043805, 10 pages, 2000.
- S. T. Gevorkyan, “Quantum superposition states in third-harmonic generation,” Physical Review A, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 4862–4867, 1998.
- S. T. Gevorkyan and M. S. Gevorkyan, “Fluctuations in the number of photons above the bifurcation point in the process of third harmonic generation,” Optics and Spectroscopy, vol. 107, no. 1, pp. 122–128, 2009.
- L. Gilles, B. M. Garraway, and P. L. Knight, “Generation of nonclassical light by dissipative two-photon processes,” Physical Review A, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 2785–2799, 1994.
- K. Mølmer, Y. Castin, and J. Dalibard, “Monte Carlo wave-function method in quantum optics,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 524–538, 1993.