- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 659642, 6 pages
Novel Robust Design Method of Multilayer Optical Coatings
Department of Optoelectronic Engineering, College of Optoelectronic Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 16 November 2011; Accepted 3 January 2012
Academic Editors: D. Monzon-Hernandez and A. A. Sukhorukov
Copyright © 2012 Suyong Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. A. Dobrowolski, “Versatile computer program for absorbing optical thin film systems,” Applied Optics, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 74–81, 1981.
- J. A. Dobrowolski, F. C. Ho, A. Belkind, and V. A. Koss, “Merit functions for more effective thin film calculations,” Applied Optics, vol. 28, no. 14, pp. 2824–2831, 1989.
- H. Zorc, “Optimum multilayer design selection in relation to production errors,” Vacuum, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 101–102, 1987.
- Y.-F. Zheng and J.-F. Tang, “New automatic design of optical coatings,” Applied Optics, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1546–1549, 1987.
- H. Greiner, “Robust optical coating design with evolutionary strategies,” Applied Optics, vol. 35, no. 28, pp. 5477–5483, 1996.
- P. Baumeister, “Evaluation of the solutions for two design problems presented at the 1998 Optical Interference Coatings Conference,” Applied Optics, vol. 39, no. 13, pp. 2230–2234, 2000.
- A. Thelen, M. Tilsch, A. V. Tikhonravov, M. K. Trubetskov, and U. Brauneck, “Topical meeting on optical interference coatings (OIC'2001): design contest results,” Applied Optics, vol. 41, no. 16, pp. 3022–3038, 2002.
- P. G. Verly, “Design of a robust thin-film interference filter for erbium-doped fiber amplifier gain equalization,” Applied Optics, vol. 41, no. 16, pp. 3092–3096, 2002.
- A. V. Tikhonravov, M. K. Trubetskov, T. V. Amotchkina, and A. A. Tikhonravov, “Application of advanced optimization concepts to the design of high quality optical coatings,” in Proceedings of the International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE '03), vol. 4829, pp. 1061–1062, 2003.
- M. K. Trubetskov and A. V. Tikhonravov, “Robust synthesis of multilayer coatings,” in Proceedings of the Optical Interference Coatings, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America '10), 2010, TuA4.
- V. Pervak, M. K. Trubetskov, and A. V. Tikhonravov, “Robust synthesis of dispersive mirrors,” Optics Express, vol. 19, pp. 2371–2380, 2011.
- B. T. Sullivan and J. A. Dobrowolski, “Deposition error compensation for optical multilayer coatings. I. Theoretical description,” Applied Optics, vol. 31, no. 19, pp. 3821–3835, 1992.
- H. A. Macleod, Thin Film Optical Filters, Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol, UK, 2001.
- S. h. Furman and A. V. Tikhonravov, Basics of Optics of Multilayer Systems, Editions Frontieres, Paris, France, 1992.
- J. Hrdina, “Parallelization of computation of derivatives in thin-film systems,” Journal Of Modern Optics, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1087–1094, 1990.
- J. Hrdina, “Fast computation of second-order derivatives of reflectance, transmittance and corresponding phase shifts in thin film synthesis,” Journal of Modern Optics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 129–136, 1994.
- W. u. Suyong, L. Xingwu, and Y. Kaiyong, “Accurate calculation and Matlab based fast realization of merit function's Hesse matrix for the design of multilayer optical coating,” Optoelectronics Letters, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 359–363, 2009.
- S. Wu, W. Suyong, L. Xingwu, and H. Yun, “Calculation model for spectral coefficient's first and second order partial derivatives of multilayer optical coatings with respect to layer parameters,” High Power Laser and Particle Beams, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 81–90, 2010 (Chinese).
- A. V. Tikhonravov, M. K. Trubestkov, and T. V. Amotchkina, “Computational manufacturing experiments for choosing optimal design and monitoring strategy,” in Proceedings of the Optical Interference Coatings, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America '10), 2010, TuA5.
- S. Martin, J. Rivory, and M. Schoenauer, “Synthesis of optical multilayer systems using genetic algorithm,” Applied Optics, vol. 34, no. 13, pp. 2247–2254, 1995.
- W. u. Suyong, Application of Genetic Algorithm in the Design of Optical Coatings, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China, 2007.