- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [11 citations: 11 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Orthopedics have been cited 11 times. The following is a list of the 11 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Orthopedics.
- Su Min Son, Sang Ho Ahn, Gil Su Jung, Sang Wan Seo, In Sik Park, Jun Chan Song, Sung Ho Jang, and Kyung Hee Do, “The Therapeutic Effect of Tibia Counter Rotator With Toe-Out Gait Plate in the Treatment of Tibial Internal Torsion in Children,” Annals of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 218, 2014.
- Marta Miola, Matteo Bruno, Giovanni Maina, Giacomo Fucale, Giovanni Lucchetta, and Enrica Vernè, “Antibiotic-free composite bone cements with antibacterial and bioactive properties. A preliminary study,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2014.
- Zekeriya Öztemür, Zeynep Sümer, Tutku Tunç, Özhan Pazarcé, and Okay Bulut, “The effect of low dose teicoplanin-loaded acrylic bone cement on biocompatibility of bone cement,” Acta Microbiologica et Immunologica Hungarica, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 117–125, 2013.
- Lil-Sofie Muller, and Karen Rosendahl, “Magnetic resonance imaging of the immature skeleton,” Acta Radiologica, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 1007–1014, 2013.
- Samantha H. Blatt, “Joined at the hip? A paleoepidemiological study of developmental dysplasia of the hip and its relation to swaddling practices among indigenous peoples of North America,” American Journal of Human Biology, 2013.
- Demet Uçar, Bekir Yavuz Uçar, Yahya Coşar, Kurtuluş Emrem, Gürkan Gümüşsuyu, Serhat Mutlu, Burcu Mutlu, Mehmet Akif Çaçan, Yılmaz Mertsoy, and Hatice Gümüş, “Retrospective Cohort Study of the Prevalence of Lumbosacral Transitional Vertebra in a Wide and Well-Represented Population,” Arthritis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Wen-Yu Su, Yu-Chun Chen, and Feng-Huei Lin, “A New Type of Biphasic Calcium Phosphate Cement as a Gentamicin Carrier for Osteomyelitis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Raúl Martínez Rodríguez, and Fernando Galán del Río, “Mechanistic basis of manual therapy in myofascial injuries. Sonoelastographic evolution control,” Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 221–234, 2013.
- Marta Miola, Alessandro Bistolfi, Maria Carmen Valsania, Carlotta Bianco, Giacomo Fucale, and Enrica Verné, “Antibiotic-loaded acrylic bone cements: An in vitro study on the release mechanism and its efficacy,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 3025–3032, 2013.
- Beverly Snaith, and Kirsty Buckley, “Radiographic assessment of developmental dysplasia of the hip – A novel radiology reporting process and one year review of referrals,” Radiography, 2013.
- Henk J. Busscher, Guruprakash Subbiahdoss, Paul C. Jutte, Jan J. A. M. van den Dungen, Sebastian A. J. Zaat, Marcus J. Schultz, and David W. Grainger, “Biomaterial-Associated Infection: Locating the Finish Line in the Race for the Surface,” Science Translational Medicine, vol. 4, no. 153, 2012.