- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232968, 7 pages
Can Axial-Based Nodal Size Criteria Be Used in Other Imaging Planes to Accurately Determine “Enlarged” Head and Neck Lymph Nodes?
1Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Joint Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto, 610 University Avenue, Room 3-956, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2M9
2Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, 155 College Street, Suite 425, Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 3M6
3Department of Paediatrics, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1X8
Received 31 March 2013; Accepted 6 June 2013
Academic Editors: C. Y. Chien, A. D. Rapidis, and D. Thurnher
Copyright © 2013 Eric S. Bartlett et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. M. Som, H. D. Curtin, and A. A. Mancuso, “Imaging-based nodal classification for evaluation of neck metastatic adenopathy,” The American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 837–844, 2000.
- P. M. Som, “Detection of metastasis in cervical lymph nodes: CT and MR criteria and differential diagnosis,” The American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 158, no. 5, pp. 961–969, 1992.
- V. Chong, “Cervical lymphadenopathy: what radiologists need to know,” Cancer Imaging, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 116–120, 2004.
- P. M. Som and M. S. Brandwein, “Lymph nodes,” in Head and Neck Imaging, P. M. Som and H. D. Curtin, Eds., pp. 1865–1934, Mosby, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 4th edition, 2003.
- T. Nakamura and M. Sumi, “Nodal imaging in the neck: recent advances in US, CT and MR imaging of metastatic nodes,” European Radiology, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1235–1241, 2007.
- M. W. M. van den Brekel, H. V. Stel, J. A. Castelijns et al., “Cervical lymph node metastasis: assessment of radiologic criteria,” Radiology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 379–384, 1990.