- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 216068, 5 pages
Application of Sephadex LH-20 for Microdetermination of Dopamine by Solid Phase Spectrophotometry
Department of Chemistry, Payame Noor University, P.O. Box 19395-3697, Tehran, Iran
Received 23 October 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editors: J. Lee, L. Pezza, and C. Zacharis
Copyright © 2012 Mehdi Taghdiri and Arash Mohamadipour-taziyan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Yang, J. Li, and L. Zhang, “HPLC determination of dopamine hydrochloride in dopamine hydrochloride and sodium chloride injection,” Chinese Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, vol. 23, pp. 232–232, 2003.
- S. M. Wabaidur, Z. A. Alothman, S. M. Alam, and S. H. Lee, “Flow injection-chemiluminescence determination of dopamine using potassium permanganate and formaldehyde system,” Spectrochimica Acta, vol. 96, pp. 221–225, 2012.
- M. Grünhut, V. L. Martins, M. E. Centurión, M. C. U. Araújo, and B. S. F. Band, “Flow-batch analyzer for the chemiluminescence determination of catecholamines in pharmaceutical preparations,” Analytical Letters, vol. 44, no. 1–3, pp. 67–81, 2011.
- H. R. Zare, N. Rajabzadeh, N. Nasirizadeh, and M. Mazloum Ardakani, “Voltammetric studies of an oracet blue modified glassy carbon electrode and its application for the simultaneous determination of dopamine, ascorbic acid and uric acid,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 589, no. 1, pp. 60–69, 2006.
- H. R. Zare, N. Nasirizadeh, and M. Mazloum Ardakani, “Electrochemical properties of a tetrabromo-p-benzoquinone modified carbon paste electrode. Application to the simultaneous determination of ascorbic acid, dopamine and uric acid,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 577, no. 1, pp. 25–33, 2005.
- H. Yao, Y. Sun, X. Lin, Y. Tang, and L. Huang, “Electrochemical characterization of poly(eriochrome black T) modified glassy carbon electrode and its application to simultaneous determination of dopamine, ascorbic acid and uric acid,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 52, no. 20, pp. 6165–6171, 2007.
- Z. Wang, J. Liu, Q. Liang, Y. Wang, and G. Luo, “Carbon nanotube-modified electrodes for the simultaneous determination of dopamine and ascorbic acid,” Analyst, vol. 127, no. 5, pp. 653–658, 2002.
- Z. H. Wang, Q. L. Liang, Y. M. Wang, and G. A. Luo, “Carbon nanotube-intercalated graphite electrodes for simultaneous determination of dopamine and serotonin in the presence of ascorbic acid,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 540, pp. 129–134, 2003.
- C. Wang, R. Yuan, Y. Chai, S. Chen, F. Hu, and M. Zhang, “Simultaneous determination of ascorbic acid, dopamine, uric acid and tryptophan on gold nanoparticles/overoxidized-polyimidazole composite modified glassy carbon electrode,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 741, pp. 15–20, 2012.
- S. Thiagarajan and S. M. Chen, “Preparation and characterization of PtAu hybrid film modified electrodes and their use in simultaneous determination of dopamine, ascorbic acid and uric acid,” Talanta, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 212–222, 2007.
- G. P. Keeley, N. McEvoy, H. Nolan et al., “Simultaneous electrochemical determination of dopamine and paracetamol based on thin pyrolytic carbon films,” Analytical Methods, vol. 4, pp. 2048–2053, 2012.
- Z. H. Sheng, X. Q. Zheng, J. Y. Xu, W. J. Bao, F. B. Wang, and X. H. Xia, “Electrochemical sensor based on nitrogen doped graphene: simultaneous determination of ascorbic acid, dopamine and uric acid,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 34, pp. 125–131, 2012.
- A. A. Elbashir, A. A. Ahmed, S. M. A. Ahmed, and H. Y. Aboul-Enein, “1, 2-Naphthoquinone-4-sulphonic acid sodium salt (NQS) as an analytical reagent for the determination of pharmaceutical amine by spectrophotometry,” Applied Spectroscopy Reviews, vol. 47, pp. 219–232, 2012.
- Q. Li, J. Li, and Z. Yang, “Study of the sensitization of tetradecyl benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride for spectrophotometric determination of dopamine hydrochloride using sodium 1,2-naphthoquinone-4-sulfonate as the chemical derivative chromogenic reagent,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 583, no. 1, pp. 147–152, 2007.
- P. Nagaraja, K. C. S. Murthy, K. S. Rangappa, and N. M. M. Gowda, “Spectrophotometric methods for the determination of certain catecholamine derivatives in pharmaceutical preparations,” Talanta, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 39–44, 1998.
- P. Nagaraja, R. A. Vasantha, and K. R. Sunitha, “A new sensitive and selective spectrophotometric method for the determination of catechol derivatives and its pharmaceutical preparations,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 25, no. 3-4, pp. 417–424, 2001.
- P. Nagaraja, R. A. Vasantha, and K. R. Sunitha, “A sensitive and selective spectrophotometric estimation of catechol derivatives in pharmaceutical preparations,” Talanta, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1039–1046, 2001.
- M. R. Hormozi Nezhad, J. Tashkhourian, and J. Khodaveisi, “Sensitive spectrophotometric detection of dopamine, levodopa and adrenaline using surface plasmon resonance band of silver nanoparticles,” Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. S83–S91, 2010.
- L. Guo, Y. Zhang, and Q. Li, “Spectrophotometric determination of dopamine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical, banana, urine and serum samples by potassium ferricyanide-Fe(III),” Analytical Sciences, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 1451–1455, 2009.
- M. E. El-Kommos, “Spectrophotometric assay of dopamine hydrochloride injection using thiosemicarbazide,” Journal de Pharmacie de Belgique, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 371–376, 1987.
- S. Matsuoka and K. Yoshimura, “Recent trends in solid phase spectrometry: 2003–2009. A Review,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 664, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2010.
- N. Silva and E. E. S. Schapoval, “Spectrophotometric determination of etidocaine in pharmaceutical (dental) formulation,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 749–754, 2002.
- A. Safavi, N. Maleki, O. Moradlou, and F. Tajabadi, “Simultaneous determination of dopamine, ascorbic acid, and uric acid using carbon ionic liquid electrode,” Analytical Biochemistry, vol. 359, no. 2, pp. 224–229, 2006.
- T. Selvaraju and R. Ramaraj, “Simultaneous determination of ascorbic acid, dopamine and serotonin at poly(phenosafranine) modified electrode,” Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 667–672, 2003.