- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 724230, 11 pages
Calculation of Thermal Pressure Coefficient of Lithium Fluid by Data
Department of Chemistry, Payame Noor University, P.O. Box 19395-3697, Tehran, Iran
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editors: F. M. Cabrerizo, H. Reis, and E. B. Starikov
Copyright © 2012 Vahid Moeini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Monnin and M. Dubois, “Thermodynamics of the LiOH + H2O system,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 1109–1113, 2005.
- F. Roehlich, F. Tepper, and R. L. Rankin, “Surface tension of four alkali metals to 1000 °C,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 518–521, 1968.
- W. D. Weatherford Jr., R. K. Johnston, and M. L. Valtierra, “Kinematic viscosity of liquid rubidium from 67 ° to 688 °C,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 520–524, 1964.
- N. Rai, J. I. Siepmann, N. E. Schultz, and R. B. Ross, “Pressure dependence of the hildebrand solubility parameter and the internal pressure: Monte Carlo simulations for external pressures up to 300 MPa,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 111, no. 43, pp. 15634–15641, 2007.
- O. Fandiño, M. J. P. Comuñas, L. Lugo, E. R. López, and J. Fernández, “Density measurements under pressure for mixtures of pentaerythritol ester lubricants. Analysis of a density-viscosity relationship,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1429–1436, 2007.
- N. Rai and E. J. Maginn, “Critical behaviour and vapour-liquid coexistence of 1-alkyl-3- methylimidazolium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)amide ionic liquids via Monte Carlo simulations,” Faraday Discussions, vol. 154, pp. 53–69, 2012.
- V. Moeini, “New regularity for internal pressure of dense fluids,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 110, no. 7, pp. 3271–3275, 2006.
- V. Moeini and M. Deilam, “Determination of molecular diameter by PVT,” ISRN Physical Chemistry, vol. 2012, Article ID 521827, 5 pages, 2012.
- R. B. Stewart and T. Jacobsen, “Thermodynamic properties of Ar from the triple point to 1200 K with pressure to 1000 MPa,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 639–798, 1989.
- R. D. Goodwin, “Carbon monoxide thermophysical properties from 68 to 1000 K at pressures to 100 MPa,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 849–933, 1985.
- R. Span and W. Wagner, “A new equation of state for carbon dioxide covering the fluid region from the triple-point temperature to 1100 K at pressures up to 800 MPa,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 1509–1596, 1996.
- R. T. Jacobsen, R. B. Stewart M, and Jahangiri, “Thermodynamic Properties of Nitrogen from the Freezing Line to 2000 K at Pressures to 1000 MPa,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 735–910, 1986.
- B. A. Younglove and J. F. Ely, “Thermophysical properties of fluids. II. Methane, ethane, propane, isobutane, and normal butane,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 577–799, 1987.
- R. D. Goodwin, “Benzene thermophysical properties from 279 to 900 K at pressures to 1000 Bar,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1541–1637, 1988.
- R. D. Goodwin, “Toluene thermophysical properties from 178 to 800 K at pressures to 1000 Bar,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1565–1637, 1989.
- V. Moeini, F. Ashrafi, M. Karri, and H. Rahimi, “Calculation of thermal pressure coefficient of dense fluids using the linear isotherm regularity,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 20, no. 7, Article ID 075102, 2008.
- V. Moeini, “Internal pressures of lithium and cesium fluids at different emperatures,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1093–1099, 2010.
- K. Mutsuda, K. Tamura, and M. Inui, “Instability of the electron gas in an expanding metal,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 98, no. 9, Article ID 096401, 4 pages, 2007.
- K. Matsuda, S. Naruse, K. Hayashi, K. Tamura, M. Inui, and Y. Kajihara, “Structural study of expanded fluid cesium,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 98, no. 1, Article ID 012003, 2008.
- K. Tamura, K. Matsuda, and M. Inui, “Structural and electronic properties of expanding fluid metals,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 20, no. 11, Article ID 114102, 2008.
- V. Moeini, “Internal pressures of sodium, potassium, and rubidium fluids at different temperatures,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 5673–5680, 2010.
- G. A. Few and M. Rigby, “Thermal pressure coefficient and internal pressure of 2,2-dimethylpropane,” Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 79, no. 15, pp. 1543–1546, 1975.
- G. R. Driver and A. G. Williamson, “Thermal pressure coefficients of di-n-alkyl ethers,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 65–66, 1972.
- G. C. Fortune and G. N. Malcolm, “The thermal pressure coefficient and the entropy of melting at constant volume of isotactic polypropylene,” Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 876–879, 1967.
- G. Parsafar and E. A. Mason, “Linear isotherms for dense fluids: a new regularity,” Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 97, no. 35, pp. 9048–9053, 1993.
- G. A. Parsafar, V. Moeini, and B. Najafi, “Pressure dependence of liquid vapor pressure: an improved Gibbs prediction,” Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 37–43, 2001.
- P. V. R. Schleyer, “Lithium,” Chemical and Engineering News, vol. 81, no. 36, p. 36, 2003.
- M. Jacoby, “Lithium batteries with more muscle,” Chemical and Engineering News, vol. 84, no. 24, pp. 36–38, 2006.
- J. O. Hirschfelder, C. F. Curtiss, and R. B. Bird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1964.
- Y. Ghayeb, B. Najafi, V. Moeini, and G. Parsafar, “Calculation of the viscosity of supercritical fluids based on the modified Enskog theory,” High Temperatures—High Pressures, vol. 35-36, no. 2, pp. 217–226, 2003/2004.