- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142687, 5 pages
Surface Characterization of Phenylpropanolamine Drug by Inverse Gas Chromatography
Department of Chemistry, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 5/7 502, India
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 15 July 2013
Academic Editors: D. Knopf, E. B. Starikov, and E. Yeow
Copyright © 2013 B. Praveen Kumar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. R. Sunkersett, I. M. Grimsey, S. W. Doughty, J. C. Osborn, P. York, and R. C. Rowe, “The changes in surface energetics with relative humidity of carbamazepine and paracetamol as measured by inverse gas chromatography,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 219–225, 2001.
- V. Swaminathan, J. Cobb, and I. Saracovan, “Measurement of the surface energy of lubricated pharmaceutical powders by inverse gas chromatography,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 312, no. 1-2, pp. 158–165, 2006.
- F. Thielmann, “Introduction into the characterisation of porous materials by inverse gas chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1037, no. 1-2, pp. 115–123, 2004.
- S. C. Das, Q. Zhou, D. A. V. Morton, I. Larson, and P. J. Stewart, “Use of surface energy distributions by inverse gas chromatography to understand mechanofusion processing and functionality of lactose coated with magnesium stearate,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 325–333, 2011.
- P. Reddi Rani, S. Ramanaiah, B. Praveen Kumar, and K. S. Reddy, “Lewis acid-base properties of cellulose acetate butyrate-poly (caprolactone diol) blend by inverse gas chromatography,” Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, vol. 50, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- A. Al-Ghamdi, M. Melibari, and Z. Y. Al-Saigh, “Characterization of biodegradable polymers by inverse gas chromatography. II. blends of amylopectin and poly(ε-caprolactone),” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 101, no. 5, pp. 3076–3089, 2006.
- T. V. M. Sreekanth, S. Ramanaiah, P. Reddi Rani, and K. S. Reddy, “Thermodynamic characterization of poly (caprolactonediol) by inverse gas chromatography,” Polymer Bulletin, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 547–563, 2009.
- M. D. Jones, P. Young, and D. Traini, “The use of inverse gas chromatography for the study of lactose and pharmaceutical materials used in dry powder inhalers,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 285–293, 2012.
- J. Patera, P. Zamostny, D. Litva, Z. Berova, and Z. Belohlav, “Evaluation of functional characteristics of lactose by inverse gas chromatography,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 42, pp. 707–715, 2012.
- P. Mukhopadhyay and H. P. Schreiber, “Aspects of acid-base interactions and use of inverse gas chromatography,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 100, pp. 47–71, 1995.
- T. Hamieh, M.-B. Fadlallah, and J. Schultz, “New approach to characterise physicochemical properties of solid substrates by inverse gas chromatography at infinite dilution—III. Determination of the acid-base properties of some solid substrates (polymers, oxides and carbon fibres): a new model,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 969, no. 1-2, pp. 37–47, 2002.
- M. Kunaver, J. Zadnik, O. Planinšek, and S. Srčič, “Inverse gas chromatography—a different approach to characterization of solids and liquids,” Acta Chimica Slovenica, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 373–394, 2004.
- J. M. R. C. A. Santos and J. T. Guthrie, “Analysis of interactions in multicomponent polymeric systems: the key-role of inverse gas chromatography,” Materials Science and Engineering R, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 79–107, 2005.
- A. Voelkel, B. Strzemiecka, K. Adamska, and K. Milczewska, “Inverse gas chromatography as a source of physiochemical data,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1216, no. 10, pp. 1551–1566, 2009.
- J. Schultz, L. lavielle, and C. Martin, “The role of the interface in carbon fibre-epoxy composites,” Journal of Adhesion, vol. 23, pp. 45–60, 1987.