- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279463, 67 pages
The Radial Distribution Functions of Water as Derived from Radiation Total Scattering Experiments: Is There Anything We Can Say for Sure?
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, ISIS Facility, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QX, UK
Received 11 November 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Murakami, E. B. Starikov, and L. Vattuone
Copyright © 2013 A. K. Soper. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elmar C. Fuchs, Adam D. Wexler, Astrid H. Paulitsch-Fuchs, Luewton L. F. Agostinho, Doekle Yntema, and Jakob Woisetschläger, “The Armstrong experiment revisited,” The European Physical Journal Special Topics, vol. 223, no. 5, pp. 959–977, 2013.
- Sebastian Busch, Luis Carlos Pardo, William B. O'Dell, Chrystal D. Bruce, and Sylvia E. McLain, “On the structure of water and chloride ion interactions with a peptide back bone in solution,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 15, no. 48, pp. 21023–21033, 2013.
- Jeffrey K. Clark II, Bradley F. Habenicht, and Stephen J. Paddison, “Ab initio molecular dynamics simulations of aqueous triflic acid confined in carbon nanotubes,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 31, pp. 16465, 2014.
- Hugo F. M. C. Martiniano, Nuno Galamba, and Benedito J. Costa Cabral, “Ab initio calculation of the electronic absorption spectrum of liquid water,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 140, no. 16, pp. 164511, 2014.
- Ernesto Scoppola, Armida Sodo, Sylvia E. McLain, and Maria Antonietta Ricci, “Water-Peptide Site-Specific Interactions: A Structural Study on the Hydrati on of Glutathione,” Biophysical Journal, vol. 106, no. 8, pp. 1701–1709, 2014.
- Giuseppe Brancato, and Vincenzo Barone, “Combining the Fluctuating Charge Method, Non-periodic Boundary Conditions a nd Meta-dynamics: Aqua Ions as Case Studies,” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1150–1163, 2014.
- Marc Van Houteghem, An Ghysels, Toon Verstraelen, Ward Poelmans, and Michel Waroquier, “Critical Analysis of the Accuracy of Models Predicting or Extracting Liquid Structure Information,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 118, no. 9, pp. 2451–2470, 2014.
- Cara A. Kreck, “Characterization of the Glass Transition of Water Predicted by Molecular Dy namics Simulations Using Nonpolarizable Intermolecular Potentials,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 118, no. 7, pp. 1867–1880, 2014.