- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Public Health have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Public Health.
- Simen Markussen, and Knut Røed, “Daylight and Absenteeism - Evidence from Norway,” Economics & Human Biology, 2014.
- Ann M. Roche, Vinita Duraisingam, Allan Trifonoff, Samantha Battams, Toby Freeman, Amanda Tovell, Donna Weetra, and Nancy Bates, “Sharing stories: Indigenous alcohol and other drug workers' well-being, stress and burnout,” Drug and Alcohol Review, 2013.
- Ann Y. Liu, Frank C. Curriero, Thomas A. Glass, Walter F. Stewart, and Brian S. Schwartz, “The contextual influence of coal abandoned mine lands in communities and type 2 diabetes in Pennsylvania,” Health & Place, vol. 22, pp. 115–122, 2013.
- T. S. Rötting, M. Mercado, M. E. García, and J. Quintanilla, “Environmental distribution and health impacts of As and Pb in crops and soils near Vinto smelter, Oruro, Bolivia,” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2013.
- Irene Øyeflaten, Stein Atle Lie, Camilla M. Ihlebæk, and Hege R. Eriksen, “Prognostic Factors for Return to Work, Sickness Benefits, and Transitions Between These States: A 4-year Follow-up After Work-Related Rehabilitation,” Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 2013.
- Simona L. Perry, “Using Ethnography to Monitor the Community Health Implications of Onshore Unconventional Oil and Gas Developments: Examples from Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale,” NEW SOLUTIONS: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 33–53, 2013.
- Tanu Anand, Manju Rahi, Pragya Sharma, and G.K. Ingle, “Issues In Prevention Of Iron Deficiency Anemia In India,” Nutrition, 2013.
- Mi Na Shin, Kyung Hea Lee, Hye Sang Lee, Satoshi Sasaki, Hea Young Oh, Eun Soon Lyu, and Mi Kyung Kim, “Maternal and grandmaternal obesity and environmental factors as determinants of daughter's obesity,” Nutrition Research and Practice, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 400, 2013.
- Philip J. Thompson, Sundeep Salvi, Jiangtao Lin, Young Joo Cho, Philip Eng, Roslina Abdul Manap, Watchara Boonsawat, Jeng-Yuan Hsu, Rab A. Faruqi, Jorge J. Moreno-Cantu, James E. Fish, and James Chung-Man Ho, “Insights, attitudes and perceptions about asthma and its treatment: Findings from a multinational survey of patients from 8 Asia-Pacific countries and Hong Kong,” Respirology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 957–967, 2013.
- Nicole Spiegelaar, Leonard Tsuji, and Maren Oelbermann, “The Potential Use of Agroforestry Community Gardens as a Sustainable Import-Substitution Strategy for Enhancing Food Security in Subarctic Ontario, Canada,” Sustainability, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 4057–4075, 2013.