- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Pulmonology have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Pulmonology.
- Mojtaba Kamali Aghdam, and Kambiz Eftekhari, “Toxic Shock Syndrome Following Influenza-like Illness: The First Case Report in a Young Child,” Archives of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, vol. 2, no. 1, 2013.
- Thais Evelyn Karnopp, Temenouga Nikolova Guecheva, Joao Antonio Pegas Henriques, Dinara Jaqueline Moura, Andreia Rosane de Moura Valim, Joel Henrique Ellwanger, Helen Tais da Rosa, Clara Forrer Charlier, and Lia Goncalves Possuelo, “Evaluation of DNA damage in COPD patients and its correlation with polymorp hisms in repair genes,” Bmc Medical Genetics, vol. 14, 2013.
- Susana Aznar, Cristian Gallardo, Carmen Fiuza-Luces, Elena Santana-Sosa, Luis M. López-Mojares, Alfredo Santalla, Gabriel Rodríguez-Romo, Margarita Pérez, Nuria Garatachea, and Alejandro Lucia, “Levels of moderate–vigorous physical activity are low in Spanish children with cystic fibrosis: A comparison with healthy controls,” Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, 2013.
- Muoghalu Caroline Okumdi, and Ajayi Oladele Victor, “Coping With Sickle Cell Anemia in Nigerian Universities: The Case of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria,” Social Work in Health Care, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 578–598, 2013.
- Samantha SC Kon, Jane L Canavan, and William DC Man, “Pulmonary rehabilitation and acute exacerbations of COPD,” Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 523–531, 2012.
- ManjuM Pillai, Ragunathan Latha, and Gautam Sarkar, “Detection of Methicillin Resistance in Staphylococcus Aureus by Polymerase Chain Reaction and Conventional Methods: A Comparative Study,” Journal of Laboratory Physicians, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 83, 2012.
- Bryan A. Bassig, Tongzhang Zheng, Yawei Zhang, Sonja I. Berndt, Theodore R. Holford, H.Dean Hosgood, Wei Hu, Brian Leaderer, Meredith Yeager, Idan Menashe, Peter Boyle, Jun Xu, Kaiyong Zou, Yong Zhu, Stephen Chanock, Nathaniel Rothman, and Qing Lan, “Polymorphisms in complement system genes and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma,” Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 145–151, 2011.