- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Rehabilitation have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Rehabilitation.
- Séléna Lauzière, Carole Miéville, Cyril Duclos, Rachid Aissaoui, and Sylvie Nadeau, “ PERCEPTION THRESHOLD OF LOCOMOTOR SYMMETRY WHILE WALKING ON A SPLIT-BELT TREADMILL IN HEALTHY ELDERLY INDIVIDUALS 1 , 2 , 3 ,” Perceptual and Motor Skills, pp. 140225124354000, 2014.
- E.H. Mizrahi, Y. Fleissig, M. Arad, and A. Adunsky, “Short-term functional outcome of ischemic stroke in the elderly: A comparative study of atrial fibrillation and non-atrial fibrillation patients,” Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 2013.
- Alexander S. Aruin, and Neeta Kanekar, “Effect of a textured insole on balance and gait symmetry,” Experimental Brain Research, 2013.
- Mei-Ying Chang, Chin-Lan Lin, Tsung-Mao Wu, Mei-Chi Chu, and Tse-Hung Huang, “Eight Forms of Moving Meditation for Preventing Falls in Community-Dwelling Middle-Aged and Older Adults,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 345–352, 2013.
- Steven J. Spencer, Vicky Chan, James P. Allington, Julius Klein, Cathy Chou, James E. Bobrow, Steven C. Cramer, and David J. Reinkensmeyer, “A crossover pilot study evaluating the functional outcomes of two different types of robotic movement training in chronic stroke survivors using the a rm exoskeleton BONES,” Journal of Neuroengineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 10, 2013.
- Satoshi Hirano, and Eiichi Saitoh, “Wearable Power-Assist Locomotor (WPAL) for supporting upright walking in pe rsons with paraplegia,” Neurorehabilitation, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 99–106, 2013.
- Annie McCluskey, Louise Ada, Sandy Middleton, Patrick J. Kelly, Stephen Goodall, Jeremy M. Grimshaw, Pip Logan, Mark Longworth, and A. Karageorge, “ Improving quality of life by increasing outings after stroke: study protocol for the Out-and-About trial ,” International Journal of Stroke, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 54–58, 2012.