- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 648703, 2 pages
Pericarditis Revealing Large Vessel Vasculitis
1Department of Internal Medicine, Erasme Hospital, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1070 Bruxelles, Belgium
2Department of Nuclear Imaging, Erasme Hospital, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1070 Bruxelles, Belgium
3Department of Rheumatology, Erasme Hospital, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 1070 Bruxelles, Belgium
Received 17 March 2011; Accepted 2 May 2011
Academic Editor: P. Vaith
Copyright © 2011 Bruno Couturier et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Guindon, P. Rossi, D. Bagneres, et al., “Pericarditis: a giant cell arteritis manifestation,” La Revue de Médecine Interne, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 326–331, 2007.
- N. Pipitone, A. Versari, and C. Salvarani, “Role of imaging studies in the diagnosis and follow-up of large-vessel vasculitis: an update,” Rheumatology, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 403–408, 2008.
- D. Blockmans, W. Coudyzer, S. Vanderschueren, et al., “Relationship between fluorodeoxyglucose uptake in the large vessels and late aortic diameter in giant cell arteritis,” Rheumatology, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 1179–1184, 2008.