- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 428269, 6 pages
Thrombosis in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Review Article
College of Medicine, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, P.O. Box 75227, Riyadh 11578, Saudi Arabia
Received 19 April 2012; Accepted 20 June 2012
Academic Editors: M. G. Danieli, J. Ioannou, G. Murdaca, and B. Ongphiphadhanakul
Copyright © 2012 Ibrahim A. Al-Homood. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C-C Cheng, Y-F Lee, J-L Lan, M-J Wu, T-Y Hsieh, N-N Lin, J-M Wang, and Y-T Chiu, “Mycophenolate mofetil alleviates lupus nephritis through urokinase receptor signaling in a mice model,” Lupus, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 554–561, 2013.
- Ugur Unluturk, Nilgun Baskal, and Serpil Nebioglu, “Anti-prothrombin antibodies in type 1 Diabetes Mellitus,” Turkish Journal of Biochemistry-Turk Biyokimya Dergisi, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 432–437, 2013.
- Nora Branzk, “Molecular mechanisms regulating NETosis in infection and disease,” Seminars In Immunopathology, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 513–530, 2013.