- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 917879, 6 pages
Quick Multicomponent Analysis Based on Matrix Isopotential Synchronous Fluorimetry
Department of Experimental Physics, University of Pécs, Ifjúság u. 6., Pécs 7624, Hungary
Received 5 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editors: M. L. Fernández de Córdova, L. Charbonnière, and S. Pandey
Copyright © 2012 Géza Makkai and János Erostyák. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. B. F. Lloyd, “Synchronized excitation of fluorescence emission spectra,” Nature, vol. 231, no. 20, pp. 64–65, 1971.
- Á. Andrade-Eiroa, G. de-Armas, J. M. Estela, and V. Cerdà, “Critical approach to synchronous spectrofluorimetry. I,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 885–901, 2010.
- W. Zhang, D.-L. Lin, Z.-X. Zou, and Y.-Q. Li, “A novel approach for simultaneous determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by Shpol'skii non-linear variable-angle synchronous fluorescence spectrometry,” Talanta, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 1481–1486, 2007.
- X. Liu, J. Jing, S. Li et al., “Measurement of pyrene in the gills of exposed fish using synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy,” Chemosphere, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 198–201, 2012.
- G. Hua, J. Broderick, K. T. Semple, K. Killham, and I. Singleton, “Rapid quantification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPCD) soil extracts by synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy (SFS),” Environmental Pollution, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 176–181, 2007.
- D. Patra and A. K. Mishra, “Investigation on simultaneous analysis of multicomponent polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon mixtures in water samples: a simple synchronous fluorimetric method,” Talanta, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 143–153, 2001.
- M. A. Lage-Yusty, J. López-González, and J. Simal-Lozano, “Resolution of 13 polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by constant-wavelength synchronous spectrofluorometry,” Analytical Sciences, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 1203–1206, 2005.
- M. F. Pistonesi, M. S. Di Nezio, M. E. Centurión, M. E. Palomeque, A. G. Lista, and B. S. Fernández Band, “Determination of phenol, resorcinol and hydroquinone in air samples by synchronous fluorescence using partial least-squares (PLS),” Talanta, vol. 69, no. 5, pp. 1265–1268, 2006.
- G. Hua, K. Killham, and I. Singleton, “Potential application of synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy to determine benzo[a]pyrene in soil extracts,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 272–278, 2006.
- J. A. Murillo Pulgarín, A. Alañón Molina, and I. Sánchez-Ferrer Robles, “Simultaneous determination of two anti-inflammatory drugs in serum using isopotential fluorimetry,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 625, no. 1, pp. 47–54, 2008.
- J. A. Murillo, A. Alañón, P. Fernández, and I. Sánchez-Ferrer Robles, “Direct determination of closely overlapping drug mixtures of diflunisal and salicylic acid in serum by means of derivative matrix isopotential synchronous fluorescence spectrometry,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 583, no. 1, pp. 55–62, 2007.
- D.-L. Lin, L.-F. He, and Y.-Q. Li, “Rapid and simultaneous determination of coproporphyrin and protoporphyrin in feces by derivative matrix isopotential synchronous fluorescence spectrometry,” Clinical Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 1797–1803, 2004.
- Y.-Q. Li, A. Abbas Falih Shindi, and X.-Y. Li, “Novel synchronous spectrofluorimetric techniques and their applications in the determination of diagnostically important compounds,” CACS Communications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 18–22, 2010.
- G. Makkai, A. Buzády, and J. Erostyák, “Sensitivity test of derivative matrix isopotential synchronous fluorimetry and least squares fitting methods,” Journal of Fluorescence, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 87–94, 2010.
- Q. Liu, W. Huang, A. Abbas Falih Shindi, and Y.-Q. Li, “A novel rapid method for simultaneous determination of three diagnostically important porphyrins in erythrocytes using hyphenated synchronous fluorescence techniques,” Talanta, vol. 88, pp. 663–668, 2012.
- A. Abbas Falih Shindi, P.-C. Zhou, Z.-X. Zou, and Y.-Q. Li, “A novel, selective, and rapid fluorimetric method for the simultaneous analysis of coproporphyrin and uroporphyrin in urine,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 664, no. 1, pp. 89–94, 2010.
- X.-Y. Li, N. Li, H.-D. Luo et al., “A novel synchronous fluorescence spectroscopic approach for the rapid determination of three polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in tea with simple microwave-assisted pretreatment of sample,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 5899–5905, 2011.
- E. Souri, M. Amanlou, H. Farsam, and A. Afshari, “A rapid derivative spectrophotometric method for simultaneous determination of naphazoline and antazoline in eye drops,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 119–122, 2006.
- P.-C. Zhou, W. Huang, R.-B. Zhang et al., “A simple and rapid fluorimetric method for simultaneous determination of protoporphyrin IX and zinc protoporphyrin IX in whole blood,” Applied Spectroscopy, vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 1268–1273, 2008.