- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Stem Cells have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Stem Cells.
- Angelo Trivisonno, Giuliana Di Rocco, Claudio Cannistra, Valerio Finocchi, Sebastian Torres Farr, and Massimo Monti, “Harvest of Superficial Layers of Fat With a Microcannula and Isolation of A dipose Tissue-Derived Stromal and Vascular Cells,” Aesthetic Surgery Journal, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 601–613, 2014.
- Rahul Gawri, Derek H. Rosenzweig, Emerson Krock, Jean A. Ouellet, Laura S. Stone, and Thomas M. Quinn, “High mechanical strain of primary intervertebral disc cells promotes secret ion of inflammatory factors associated with disc degeneration and pain,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 1, 2014.
- Mallappa K. Kolar, and Paul J. Kingham, “Regenerative effects of adipose-tissue-derived stem cells for treatment of peripheral nerve injuries,” Biochemical Society Transactions, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 697–701, 2014.
- Anjaneyulu Kodali, Thiam Chye Lim, David Tai Leong, and Yen Wah Tong, “Cell-Microsphere Constructs Formed with Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells and Gelatin Microspheres Promotes Stemness, Differentiation, and Controlled Pro-Angiogenic Potential,” Macromolecular Bioscience, 2014.
- Davoud Sadeghi, and Hamid Nazarian, “Adipose-derived stem cells combined with beta-tricalcium phosphate: A novel possible strategy for periodontal defects regeneration,” Medical Hypotheses, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 54–56, 2014.
- D. H. Rosenzweig, F. Chicatun, and S. N. Nazhat, “Cartilaginous constructs using primary chondrocytes from continuous expansi on culture seeded in dense collagen gels,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 9360–9369, 2013.
- Alan D. Widgerow, Ara A. Salibian, Shadi Lalezari, and Gregory R.D. Evans, “Neuromodulatory nerve regeneration: Adipose tissue-derived stem cells and neurotrophic mediation in peripheral nerve regeneration,” Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2013.