- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 798140, 4 pages
Structural and Thermophysical Properties of Cadmium Oxide
High Pressure Research Laboratory, Department of Physics, Barkatullah University, Bhopal 462026, India
Received 19 January 2012; Accepted 19 February 2012
Academic Editors: H. Hirao and Z. Slanina
Copyright © 2012 Purvee Bhardwaj. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Schleife, F. Fuchs, J. Furthmüller, and F. Bechstedt, “First-principles study of ground- and excited-state properties of MgO, ZnO, and CdO polymorphs,” Physical Review B, vol. 73, no. 24, Article ID 245212, 14 pages, 2006.
- H. Liu, J. S. Tse, and H. Mao, “Stability of rocksalt phase of zinc oxide under strong compression: synchrotron x-ray diffraction experiments and first-principles calculation studies,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 100, no. 9, Article ID 093509, 5 pages, 2006.
- F. Peng, Q. Liu, H. Fu, and X. Yang, “First-principles calculations on phase transition and elasticity of CdO under pressure,” Solid State Communications, vol. 148, no. 1-2, pp. 6–9, 2008.
- H. Liu, H. Mao, M. Somayazulu, Y. Ding, Y. Meng, and D. Häusermann, “B1-to-B2 phase transition of transition-metal monoxide CdO under strong compression,” Physical Review B, vol. 70, no. 9, Article ID 094114, 5 pages, 2004.
- R. J. Guerrero-Moreno and N. Takeuchi, “First principles calculations of the ground-state properties and structural phase transformation in CdO,” Physical Review B, vol. 66, no. 20, Article ID 205205, 6 pages, 2002.
- C. E. Sims, G. D. Barrera, and N. L. Allan, “Thermodynamics and mechanism of the B1-B2 phase transition in group-I halides and group-II oxides,” Physical Review B, vol. 57, no. 18, pp. 11164–11172, 1998.
- B. S. Rao and S. P. Sanyal, “High pressure structural phase transition in BaSe and BaTe,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 165, no. 2, pp. 369–375, 1991.
- S. Froyen and M. L. Cohen, “Structural properties of NaCl and KCl under pressure,” Journal of Physics C, vol. 19, no. 15, pp. 2623–2632, 1986.
- D. W. Hafemiester and W. H. Flygare, “Outer-shell overlap integrals as a function of distance for halogen–halogen halogen–alkali and alkali–alkali ions in the alkali halide lattice,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 795–800, 1965.
- R. K. Singh, “Many body interactions in binary ionic solids,” Physics Reports, vol. 85, no. 5, pp. 259–401, 1982.
- P. Bhardwaj, S. Singh, and N. K. Gaur, “Structural and elastic properties of barium chalcogenides (BaX, X=O, Se, Te) under high pressure,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 223–229, 2008.
- P. Bhardwaj, S. Singh, and N. K. Gaur, “Structural, elastic and thermophysical properties of divalent metal oxides with NaCl structure,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 1366–1374, 2009.