- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [11 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Tribology have been cited 11 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Tribology.
- Zhenglin Tang, and Shaohui Li, “A review of recent developments of friction modifiers for liquid lubricants (2007–present),” Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, 2014.
- Grégory Antoni, “A phenomenological modelling with thermo-mechanical coupling for Tribological Surface Transformations (TSTs),” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 78, pp. 218–232, 2014.
- A.H. Afifah Maheran, P.S. Menon, I. Ahmad, and S. Shaari, “Effect of Halo structure variations on the threshold voltage of a 22nm gate length NMOS transistor,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 17, pp. 155–161, 2014.
- Agusmian Partogi Ompusunggu, “On the derivation of the pre-lockup feature based condition monitoring method for automatic transmission clutches,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2014.
- Grégory Antoni, “Assessment of Thermomechanical Couplings in Tribological Surface Transformations: Application to the Irreversible Near-Surface Solid-Solid Phase Transformations,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Jun Liu, and Yoshihiro Mochimaru, “Pressure Distributions Generated along a Self-Acting Fluid-Lubricated Herringbone-Grooved Journal Bearing with Trapezoidal Groove,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Agusmian Partogi Ompusunggu, Thierry Janssens, and Paul Sas, “Friction Behavior of a Wet Clutch Subjected to Accelerated Degradation,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- M. Sudheer, Ravikantha Prabhu, K. Raju, and Thirumaleshwara Bhat, “Modeling and Analysis for Wear Performance in Dry Sliding of Epoxy/Glass/PTW Composites Using Full Factorial Techniques,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Shouvik Ghosh, Prasanta Sahoo, and Goutam Sutradhar, “Tribological Performance Optimization of Al-7.5% SiCp Composites Using the Taguchi Method and Grey Relational Analysis,” Journal of Composites, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Agusmian Partogi Ompusunggu, Paul Sas, and Hendrik Van Brussel, “Modeling and simulation of the engagement dynamics of a wet friction clutch system subjected to degradation: An application to condition monitoring and prognostics,” Mechatronics, 2013.