- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 760272, 4 pages
Emergent Intervention Criterias for Controlling Sever Bleeding after Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
1Department of Urology, Kecioren Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Urology, Gazi University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Received 27 May 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editors: A. M. El-Assmy, C. D. Lallas, and D. Minardi
Copyright © 2013 Ural Oguz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Bandi, S. Y. Nakada, and K. L. Penniston, “Practical approach to metabolic evaluation and treatment of the recurrent stone patient,” Wisconsin Medical Journal, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 91–100, 2008.
- I. Fernström and B. Johansson, “Percutaneous pyelolithotomy. A new extraction technique,” Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, vol. 10, pp. 257–259, 1976.
- A. Tefekli, M. A. Karadag, K. Tepeler et al., “Classification of percutaneous nephrolithotomy complications using the modified Clavien Grading system: looking for a standard,” European Urology, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 184–190, 2008.
- A. Unsal, B. Resorlu, A. F. Atmaca et al., “Prediction of morbidity and mortality after percutaneous nephrolithotomy by using the Charlson Comorbidity Index,” Urology, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 55–60, 2012.
- B. Resorlu, A. Diri, A. F. Atmaca et al., “Can we avoid percutaneous nephrolithotomy in high-risk elderly patients using the Charlson comorbidity index?” Urology, vol. 79, no. 5, pp. 1042–1047, 2012.
- A. Skolarikos and J. de la Rosette, “Prevention and treatment of complications following percutaneous nephrolithotomy,” Current Opinion in Urology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 229–234, 2008.
- R. Kukreja, M. Desai, S. Patel, S. Bapat, and M. Desai, “Factors affecting blood loss during percutaneous nephrolithotomy: prospective study,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 715–722, 2004.
- B. Turna, O. Nazli, S. Demiryoguran, R. Mammadov, and C. Cal, “Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: variables that influence hemorrhage,” Urology, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 603–607, 2007.
- A. R. El-Nahas, A. A. Shokeir, A. M. El-Assmy et al., “Post-percutaneous nephrolithotomy extensive hemorrhage: a study of risk factors,” Journal of Urology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 576–579, 2007.
- F. Kurtulus, A. Fazlioglu, Z. Tandogdu, S. Karaca, Y. Salman, and M. Cek, “Analysis of factors related with bleeding in percutaneous nephrolithotomy using balloon dilatation,” The Canadian Journal of Urology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 5483–5489, 2010.
- T. Akman, M. Binbay, E. Sari et al., “Factors affecting bleeding during percutaneous nephrolithotomy: single surgeon experience,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 327–333, 2011.
- Y. Wang, Y. Wang, F. Jiang et al., “Post-percutaneous nephrolithotomy septic shock and severe hemorrhage: a study of risk factors,” Urologia Internationalis, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 307–310, 2012.
- J. C. Kefer, B. Turna, R. J. Stein, and M. M. Desai, “Safety and efficacy of percutaneous nephrostolithotomy in patients on anticoagulant therapy,” Journal of Urology, vol. 181, no. 1, pp. 144–148, 2009.
- T. Lopes, K. Sangam, P. Alken et al., “The clinical research office of the endourological society percutaneous nephrolithotomy global study: tract dilation comparisons in 5537 patients,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 755–762, 2011.