- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 325826, 5 pages
Esophageal Involvement in Scleroderma: Clinical, Endoscopic, and Manometric Features
Department of Internal Medicine, Kouba Hospital, Algiers, Algeria
Received 12 May 2011; Accepted 6 July 2011
Academic Editor: A. M. Huber
Copyright © 2011 M. Lahcene et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edoardo Savarino, Manuele Furnari, Nicola de Bortoli, Irene Martinucci, Giorgia Bodini, Massimo Ghio, and Vincenzo Savarino, “Gastrointestinal involvement in systemic sclerosis,” La Presse Médicale, 2014.
- Donald F. Kirby, and Soumya Chatterjee, “Evaluation and management of gastrointestinal manifestations in scleroderma,” Current Opinion in Rheumatology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 621–629, 2014.
- Miguel A. Valdovinos, Monica R. Zavala-Solares, and Enrique Coss-Adame, “Esophageal Hypomotility and Spastic Motor Disorders: Current Diagnosis and Treatment,” Current Gastroenterology Reports, vol. 16, no. 11, 2014.