- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 381901, 3 pages
Atypical Steatocystoma Multiplex with Calcification
1Cosmoderma Skin Cure Center 96/G, Nirmalabas, Sheora Road, Mymensingh 2200, Bangladesh
2Department of Orthopedics, Community Based Medical College, Mymensingh 2200, Bangladesh
3Department of Pathology, Community Based Medical College, Mymensingh 2200, Bangladesh
Received 17 January 2011; Accepted 7 March 2011
Academic Editors: A. Alomar, M. Feinmesser, C.-C. Lan, and W. Vanscheidt
Copyright © 2011 Muhammad Hasibur Rahman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. D. Thomas, N. A. Swanson, and K. K. Lee, “Benign epithelial tumors, hamartomas, and hyperplasias,” in Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, K. Wolff, L. A. Goldsmith, S. I. Katz, B. A. Gilchrest, A. S. Paller, and D. J. Leffell, Eds., pp. 1065–1066, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 7th edition, 2008.
- F. J. G. Ebling and W. J. Cunliffe, “Disorders of the sebaceous glands,” in Textbook of Dermatology, R. H. Champion, J. L. Burton, and F. J. G. Ebling, Eds., pp. 1699–1744, Blackwell, Oxford, UK, 1992.
- C. R. H. O. Vincent and I. N. Davind, “Benign epithelial tumours,” in Dermatology in General Medicine, T. B. Fitzpatrick, A. Z. Eisen, K. Wolff, I. N. Freedberg, and K. F. Austen, Eds., pp. 855–872, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- K. K. Hansen, J. L. Troy, and J. A. Fairley, “Multiple papules of the scalp and forehead. Steatocystoma multiplex (facial papular variant),” Archives of Dermatology, vol. 131, no. 7, pp. 835–838, 1995.
- I. Belinchon, M. J. Mayol, and J. A. Onrubia, “Steatocystoma multiplex confined to the scalp,” International Journal of Dermatology, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 429–430, 1995.
- M. Setoyama, S. Mizoguchi, K. Usuki, and T. Kanzaki, “Steatocystoma multiplex: a case with unusual clinical and histological manifestation,” American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 89–92, 1997.
- W. M. Marley, D. M. Buntin, and T. M. Chesney, “Steatocystoma multiplex limited to the scalp,” Archives of Dermatology, vol. 117, no. 10, pp. 673–674, 1981.
- J. J. Pringle, “A case of peculiar multiple sebaceous cysts: steatocystoma multiplex,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 11, pp. 386–388, 1899.
- W. D. James, T. G. Berger, and D. M. Eliston, Andrew’s Diseases of Skin, 10th edition, 2006.